Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Szul, Szul, Szul, Lock and Load ...
    Hello team,

Lock and load these coupons for hot summer sizzling sales....

http://www.andyrodriguez.com/merchan...newsletter.htm

Please remember to replace [SITE.CODE] with your LS affiliate ID

This has been sent via email as well through LS, lock and load....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Love those Full Page Creatives Andy. They nicely fit into any type page layout... www.ecomcity.com/fine-jewelry.htm

Any Chance of Szul getting a GoldenCan showcase display so I can knock off sending thousands of targeted shoppers to Overstock's Live Help operators?
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Andy,
    could you please do a big fat test purchase through my link and send me a nice diamond bracelet or something? Write it off and I won't say a word. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Love those Full Page Creatives Andy. They nicely fit into any type page layout... www.ecomcity.com/fine-jewelry.htm

Any Chance of Szul getting a GoldenCan showcase display so I can knock off sending thousands of targeted shoppers to Overstock's Live Help operators?
    Szul is already on GoldenCAN, we are just twaeking a few things here and there to edge over the competition...

It will be live very soon......
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    Andy,
    could you please do a big fat test purchase through my link and send me a nice diamond bracelet or something? Write it off and I won't say a word. Thanks
    Anne, it was great seeing you last month, I trully enjoyed our conversation. Not sure i can pull that one off as we don't do frequent test purchases. We know everthing tracks and have proven it many times internally.

I may be able to come up with something though. What bracelet would peak your interest? Find one and post it here, we may be able to give you an opportunity to win one

Anything free would peak my interest, LOL!!!! Hope you are doing great!!!

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Andy, I've now heard you pronounce Szul as "zule"... before I ever heard you say it, my inner voice was saying "sizzle" as the pronunciation. I told another aff this story and he said they do sizzle (lots of sales). Thought you'd like to hear the story...

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread