ABW Ambassador
    Every Merchant Payment is $50 to $200 dollars Short
    This is outrageous. Every merchant payment is between $50 to $200 dollars short of what they owe me. This has been going on for two months. This Aug 3 payment is the worst! There is no way that Linkshare will ever work this out. This is totally unacceptable. Is it so hard to match up numbers! At least with the single merchant checks we got paid what we were owed.

Maybe you're seeing the post-reversal numbers? I'm not sure if the new system displays reversals for you. I remember the old one did a pretty decent job of showing the subtracted income.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Snib
    Maybe you're seeing the post-reversal numbers? I'm not sure if the new system displays reversals for you. I remember the old one did a pretty decent job of showing the subtracted income.

- Scott
    No these are not post reversal for any of them.

Mine is about $40 short this payment and I see no evidence of a reversal anywhere. I can't match any amounts since they moved to the new system. It seems I've been shorted on every check since the move...I give up
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by suzigeek
    Mine is about $40 short this payment and I see no evidence of a reversal anywhere. I can't match any amounts since they moved to the new system. It seems I've been shorted on every check since the move...I give up
    They probably figure we are so happy that we are getting paid that a few dollars here and there won't bother us. Well, whether it's one dollar short or two hundred it is unacceptable.

Maybe Linkshare didn't receive all the funds from the merchant and there for has not payed you in full since they have not been paid in full..

"Every Merchant Payment is $50 to $200 dollars Short "

Naa... you just counted too much....

Keep up the good work Linkshare... I'm almost done with them.

congrats on your 1000th post.

I have no idea if mine is correct or not...but that is nothing new lately. Still can't understand why we don't have the old reports while Synergy Analytics is still (several months later) in beta.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    Maybe Linkshare didn't receive all the funds from the merchant and there for has not payed you in full since they have not been paid in full..
    I doubt if that is the problem since some of the same merchants are short for April, May and June. Also, why did all the individual checks match up to the penny with the old system ? It seems they had the money then.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Since my site got exposed to all the site scrapers and traffic BHO hijackers from winning the GoldenLink Award ...I've earned a total of $2.48 from LS merchants (June24th til now). I tried to pressure them into a Press Release and maybe a LS writeup to make up for lost traffic to no avail.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Since my site got exposed to all the site scrapers and traffic BHO hijackers from winning the GoldenLink Award ...I've earned a total of $2.48 from LS merchants (June24th til now). I tried to pressure them into a Press Release and maybe a LS writeup to make up for lost traffic to no avail.
    That is horrible. What defense do they offer for your decrease in sales?
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    No cure to the LS lost sales mystery has been forthcoming. I tried Overstock pressure as they clickstream datamine everything and remain silent. I'd say 40% of my OS clicks now come from my shoppers drilling through GoldenCan digital window shopping showcases. That definitely targets the shoppers before the click and should increase conversion ratios...

June 14th to Aug 8th
    Merchant Name Impressions Click-Throughs C/I(%) # of Orders # of Items # of Items Canceled O/C(%) Sales($) Commissions($)
    Overstock.com, Inc. 270,182 clicks=1,680 0.58% sales=1 1 0 0.07% $31.49 commission=$2.20

That's right folks... LS/Overstock says my targeted traffic converts at a 1/1680 basis while general traffic to OS converts at a 1/70 basis. Maybe their new dataminer Turango (added to the other one) and the LiveHelp shills are whacking my shoppers seeking the "good stuff -cheap".

Last year in July OS paid me 387.14 for sales without all the new links and customer focusing tools.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread