Increasing CTR & Sales? Advice?
    In late June or early July, I launched a new site dedicated to a single line of products. A -very- niche site.

To date, I have had 259 Unique Visitors, with 77 actually clicking through. Of those, 3 sales.

The site is very attractive to the targeted customers. What are some techniques to create more click-throughs? The visitors come to the site specifically for the item that is being sold there ... so how can I get them to click the affiliate links, create the cookie, and generate more sales?

Jason

Have you tried a VERY strong call to action link in the top right corner? Works for me SOMETIMES for very specific products. A Link with a small graphic and text that says "BUY THIS HERE" (you know what I mean)...

Or a coupon link if the product offers one. But try to put it top right. (IMHO)

Quote Originally Posted by Noth
    Have you tried a VERY strong call to action link in the top right corner? Works for me SOMETIMES for very specific products. A Link with a small graphic and text that says "BUY THIS HERE" (you know what I mean)...

Or a coupon link if the product offers one. But try to put it top right. (IMHO)
    Thank you for the great idea, I shall try it and report back with results.

Jason

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread