Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Exclamation Anyone having good success with Clickbank?
    Hi:

I've heard stories about Clickbank, about how the majority of their aff products are really just ebooks? Im signed on with them and not promoting anything. Ive yet to find something cool from them. Any comments welcomed.

Clickbank only allows electronic products, which is why most of its products are ebooks.

Some people do great with them, but internet marketing products aren't likely to earn most people a lot of money, since many people know how to get the affiliate commission themselves, overwriting your cookie. If you want to sell Clickbank products, look for items that people who aren't trying to make a living online will be interested in.

I use them with very little results.Overrighting cookies for commisions I really don't see how somweone could do that.

Very, very easily, since last in gets the commission. If the link is you.advertiser.clickbank.net, all someone has to do is switch it to someone.advertiser.clickbank.net and "someone" gets the commission.

not just that.
    Quote Originally Posted by affbld
    Hi:

I've heard stories about Clickbank, about how the majority of their aff products are really just ebooks? Im signed on with them and not promoting anything. Ive yet to find something cool from them. Any comments welcomed.
    You can also find alot of useful software to promote. Their are many great software sell with clickbank.

You can also find a web hosting plan that give out 75% on every sall.

You can make alive if you do some research on clickbank listed product and that is very easy to do that because clickbank list all the vendor product base on their popularity(great) you just needed to do a good promotion on that product to make money.

I just signed up for CB. I am hoping it is not true that people can steal commissions. Has this been an ongoing prob with CB? Any way to know if commissions are being stolen? Doesn't sound like there is a way to know... Am I wasting my time with CB? I sort of thought some of the ebooks looked very salable. I will be watching for your advice and input. Thank you very much for any insights.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amazonut
    I just signed up for CB. I am hoping it is not true that people can steal commissions. Has this been an ongoing prob with CB? Any way to know if commissions are being stolen? Doesn't sound like there is a way to know... Am I wasting my time with CB? I sort of thought some of the ebooks looked very salable. I will be watching for your advice and input. Thank you very much for any insights.
    Amazonut, the commission stealing going on through CB is replacing the aff ID in the link. Most people don't know how to do that unless your traffic consists of mostly affiliate marketers who have their own CB account.

I sell a fair amount of merchandise through CB each month. Pick what fits with your site/content and you'll most likely do fine. Some of the %s are amazing but it's all digital product so there is really no overhead or shipping costs involved which makes the high % to affs possible.

Give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised when I started adding digital product to my pages. It sells! Good luck!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Thank you, Rexanne!
    I understand better now, thanks to your kind help! My visitors are people seeking gifts, that's about all, but I do have lots of other types of pages because the site has over 2,000 pages so far. So I am adding some health and fitness CB links as well as the Adsense ebooks, etc. I like the links. They are very professional in appearance and I think they will be selling... Thanks again for your kind input. I will post again when I have a sale or two!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amazonut
    I understand better now, thanks to your kind help! My visitors are people seeking gifts, that's about all, but I do have lots of other types of pages because the site has over 2,000 pages so far. So I am adding some health and fitness CB links as well as the Adsense ebooks, etc. I like the links. They are very professional in appearance and I think they will be selling... Thanks again for your kind input. I will post again when I have a sale or two!
    You are very welcome.

I find that CB product sells best on related content pages.

Looking forward to hearing your success story! :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

One of the best clickbank product is seoelite. Excellent commission.

jayt
    Last edited by Kellie aka Ms. B; January 2nd, 2006 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Manually added sigs removed

There's a program out there called Click Bank Guard that might do the trick. I haven't used it. I think it runs about 30 bucks.

Definitely, I generate quite a bit of sales each week and that gives me a nice side income. Plus I'm looking for ways to increase that income each day.

Check out "The Rich Jerk", GREAT ebook.

Charlie
    Last edited by Kellie aka Ms. B; January 2nd, 2006 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Manually added sigs removed

Products are unique, but sales for me have tapered off in the past year or so from $1500 month to about $50 month.

I think there are tons more affiliates promoting each product now than before. Makes for a lot a competition all selling the exact same product.

A lot of guys say they are still making lots of money with these products, but I would have to believe these are merchants and not affiliates.

Just my opinion.

CJ
    "Every mans life touches so many others"
    - Clarence

wow 1500.00 a month I would just like to sell 1 book.lol

cb
    same here. i have not sold anything as yet! i need some serious help!

i wonder if there is a site out there that makes you promote actual product and not e-books

I have much better luck with commission junction. One of my sites does ok with Clickbank because it's geared toward people who don't know how to steal commissions yet but the other one where I have CB products, not so much. So, on that site I went to mostly commission junction stuff and do much better now. But, I suppose there is a true way that you can protect your commissions but if you do that, those who want to use their own accounts will just get out and go buy the product through their account anyway.

It makes no sense really, because you need to have what, 5 different credit cards that order through your account before you can start collecting commissions?

Sheree

Quote Originally Posted by dete99
    wow 1500.00 a month I would just like to sell 1 book.lol
    It is possible to generate that kind of money with one ebook. The key is to know that product well, that way you can talk about it intelligently from hands on experience. I know that a lot of affiliates can't afford every ebook for a review. However if there is an ebook you need from clickbank just let me know and give it to you for a high discount. I do have resell rights and it will help you in the long run. If you are ever in need just email me at ebooks4bargains@yahoo.com or pm me with what you need and make me an offer.

Regards,

Mark R.

ABW Ambassador
    Check out this video of clickbank affiliates using the Zango adware to steal sales:

http://www.keywordthinktank.com/publ...nk_adware.html

Click Bank = I give them clicks, then they take my clicks to THEIR bank. I have PROVEN results that they JUST DONT WORK OR PAY!

Clickbank Affiliates near Toronto, Canada.
    Any Clickbank Affiliates near Scarborough, Ontario, Canada? Please, write me so that we can meet for exchange of ideas.

I don't get it. Other affiliates are able to overwrite my "nickname" and get the commission? How is that legal or even possible?

Did you watch the video in post 19?

I watched the video, but still don't get it entirely. Why does CB allow these people to be affiliates if they are stealing commissions. I have a terrible feeling that had been happening to me. I have paid for over 200 clicks in 2 days and not one sale. Come on, right? What can I do, if anything to protect my commissions with CB and do they do any type of research to discover and eliminate the cheaters?

It's not just CB. All of the networks allow parasites in their network.

It's all about the networks making money.

They allow toolbars, cash back sites, rebate sites, sites with adware, spyware, etc.

All of these steal from the original affiliate that sent the customer but the networks don't care because they still get their cut of the sale regardless of if the original affiliate gets screwed or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast