Payless ShoeSource
    I just got an email introducing the new affiliate manager for the program. I figuared this would get a bit of reaction from the gallery.
    Introducing New Payless Affiliate Manager, Shawn Collins

I just wanted to touch base and share some news on the Payless Affiliate Program.

As of August 1, I am your new Affiliate Manager. I am very excited to work with you - feel free to contact me at the information below.

Also, two big pieces of news:

The Affiliate Program is going to be moving from Be Free to CJ in the very near future. I'll provide more information as we firm up the details.

We are currently running the best performing promotion to date for the Payless Affiliate Program: free shipping on all sales through 9/5. This offer is only available through affiliates, so be sure to get the message out over the next month and take advantage of this promo.
    Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Take care,
    Shawn Collins
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Yeah. Got that too, and I'm pretty excited. The old AM was pretty useless and never answered any of my questions...just gave me a run around that caused more questions!

Maybe I'll actually start promoting them again now.
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Did the old program convert well?

I noticed they have a phone number a couple times on the checkout page... but they keep it in a small font next to "contact us"... probably more for customer service. That is acceptable in my opinion.

Nothing like Zappos that plasters their 1-800 number everywhere on the page in huge H1 tag like fonts.

- SP

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread