ABW Ambassador
    Scheduled site maintenance Thursday
    Scheduled site maintenance Thursday, August 11, 5:00 p.m. PDT

Due to system upgrades, the CJ Account Manager will be unavailable for one hour starting August 11 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, until approximately August 11 at 6 p.m. Pacific Time.

At 6:00 p.m. the site will go into read-only mode for approximately 15 hours, until August 12 at 12:00 p.m. noon PST. While the CJ Account Manager is in read-only mode, you may access account data, however any changes you make to your account will not be saved. After 12:00 p.m. PST, August 12, the site will return to full functionality. Tracking and recording of transactions are fully functional when the site is unavailable. When the site returns your reports may be delayed for up to 24 hours. If there are any changes to this schedule we will post them to the site to keep you informed.

ABW Ambassador
    Weird thing this is happening at incentives calculation time, It seems that the last 3 months, at around 10th, they need to do updates...
    Fer(nando) - US & EU Marketing

Oh my god,

I greatly fear any scheduled maintenance at CJ. Does any remember the last time a scheduled maintenance that went through properly? So brace yourself for the impact!!!

Also any idea if they are introducing any new features at all?

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by inasisi
    Also any idea if they are introducing any new features at all?
    Once a pon a time, there was a network software company that called all their glitches "features."

yup this always happens during either the payment calculation time or at the time of disbusement of payouts. Also the tracking indeed seems to get affected during the upgrades (I may be wrong here, I hope I am). Though I think CJs tracking is by far the best (reversals is another issue), It usually sinks during these now a lot more frequent updates. Amazing though how can google and SAS always do the upgrades without any major site downtime.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread