Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Did Anybody Get Their CJ Feeds Today?
    I just subscribed to the data feeds on CJ. As of yesterday, I'm supposed to be getting feeds for three merchants.

I can login, but all I'm able to see is an empty directory called "outgoing".

Is this related to the error message on CJ or do I need to contact CJ support?

Thanks.

I do confirm that I did not received my data feed on the ftp from CJ today. They did not sent me the weekly email to tell me that my data feed is updated either.

Sounds like your problem have now an answer

This is the first time since 2 months that my data feed form CJ is late, though.

You should be able to see something like this /outgoing/productcatalog/"random number?"/whatevernumber_20050726.txt.gz when you have it.

Actually, checking my emails I have not gotten one since August 3rd. Hmmm, time to contact CJ support.

Now, I did get a notice on July 30th that there was an error delivering the feed, but when they resumed on Aug. 1 I thought everything was okay. Sure am glad you mentioned this as I don't know when I would have noticed.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Additionally, I just checked my server and sure enough, Aug. 3 is the last date any files were sent there.

Anyone else seeing this?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    There's a new notice in the account manager. This is most likely what it's referring to...

Product catalog export functionality is experiencing delays. We are working to identify and resolve the cause of this issue. We will post updates to the site as they become available. Thank you for your patience.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I've got my feeds, dated 10 August. What is a bit odd is that I received about 15 emails telling me it's delivered, usually I get only one.
    [URL=http://www.golfbeginnerguide.com/]Golf Beginner Guide[/URL] ; [URL=http://www.ladygolfersguide.com/]Lady Golfers Guide[/URL]

I just got my August 9th datafeed set yesterday. The strange thing is I got exactly 27 emails telling me my datafeed export is ready. Never seen such a surge in email from CJ before. The emails were all referring to the same export except the processing time was different.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Hi Scott,

could it be that you have 27 feeds in your datafeed set? As I mentioned I got about 15 email from CJ on this, but I didn't count the number of my emails properly. They could have been in the range of the number of the individual feeds I get.

Cheers, Frank
    [URL=http://www.golfbeginnerguide.com/]Golf Beginner Guide[/URL] ; [URL=http://www.ladygolfersguide.com/]Lady Golfers Guide[/URL]

Doesn't seem to be any connection between the number of feeds and the number of emails. I have fewer feeds than 27. Was just a little annoying getting all those emails!

- Scott

I've gotten muliple notices before. The number appears to be completely random. As long as the one I pick up isn't corrupted, I don't pay much attention to the extra notices anymore.

Mine's not due till tomorrow, so I probably won't have any emails for this one yet.

I haven't seen any feeds since the 3rd and I normally get them daily - kept forgetting to write to find out what was going on because I've had other things with kids & family happening. Prior to this I was getting an usual # of notices that my feed was ready and quite a few times the feed was corrupt when I downloaded it.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

If we get one email per feed, then I'm in BIG trouble!

I was supposed to get a feed Wednesday of last week, nothing. Again today, nothing.

My last two feeds were erroring out on CJ and delivered late.

http and a telephoto
    I submitted an AAQ today because no feeds since Aug 2, and I get them daily also. Didn't bother before now, because I wasn't ready to update. LOL, now I NEED them.....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    I'm set up for weekly feeds and the last one was July 30th and nothing since then, this is getting rather tiresome... Indies and shareasale to the rescue..

Just changed mine over to daily as of Monday. I got 4 emails, 1 feed yesterday, and 4 emails, 1 feed today. Unfortunately, the feed yesterday and today was from the same merchant. I'm kinda wondering about the other merchants feeds. Either way, I sent a note to AAQ.
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

I didn't realize I can get daily feeds. I guess it would depend on how often the merchant updates their feed, but this is definitely better. I'm going to make that switch. Another switch I need to make is to get a static file name. As it stands they change the name of the datafeed file every time. I'm not going to be changing my import scripts every day or every week. I think the default should be a static filename.

- Scott

Animal Lover
    I think the default should be a static filename
    Yes I second that - I didn't know you could ask for that - I've been changing the file name religiously like you Scott...do you just ask them to change it? It takes then up to 2 days to respond usually to my emails.

Oscar

I just asked about it through the CJ interface and here's their response:

We can change it to a static filename but we will need to delete that feed and create a new one, so the SubID and directory will change. Let me know if you want that done.

I'm downloading everything that's there first before I do this though.

- Scott

They can! Well I'll be... I would have gotten rid of that ever-changing name ages ago.

Although I don't think I'll have them touch it just yet, not until all the backend stuff they're doing is finished and the delays are gone.

I can get a static filename? Sweet! Thanks for the info...

Of course the last feed update for me was 7/29!!! :-(
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

No feeds since 7/28, set for weekly. No error notices last week, but no feed.

I'm getting my feeds but I CAN'T OPEN them :

I think 8 days without a feed is more than just "experiencing delays". I would call that a total failure, not a delay.

Lola, my scripts are opening and using my feeds so things are working okay on that account.

On the bright side, I'm going on a all day river tubing outing with my three boys this weekend on the other side of the state and with CJ not completely functional, it looks like I picked the perfect weekend to leave town (and leave the laptop home).
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I have 2 files weekly and one is dated 7/23 the other dated 8/07... I was wondering what happened to my notification emails. Glad I found this thread It was on my I'll deal w/it later list.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I sent an email yesterday. There is a problem, they are working on it. I too have not received a feed since the 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast