Exclamation Affiliate Utility
    Hi,

Today, CJ has turned me down as an Merchant/Partner and LinkShare is way too expensive. Which has to change my marketing plan. I have a Affiliate Utility for CJ, Linkshare, and befree right now and other affiliate sites to come.

My issue is I need to still meet a launch date of Sept. 1, so what is my best option to get specific focused advertising for my program to affiliate users fro these 3 sites?

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    contact Haiko, pay him for a forum to discuss your product and advertise through Haiko to reach ABW affs...

One word: ShareASale.

Just a thought.

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

I'm with Donuts on this one...

Sorry, about the original post, I was very tired and forgot my manners. I would like to add some more information to my post and intorduce myself. My name is Thomas Gross, with On the Mark, Inc. I have also have been a eBay PowerSeller for the past 15 months, still maintaining a 100% rating with nearly 700 unique responses. Our site will be launching on Sept. 1, 2005, to sell and distribute the software, I hope to have the site up lin a week, to help explain the functions and benefits of this application. I have been an affiliate for nearly five years to LinkShare, CJ and BeFree, mostly for personal use and small businesses to save money on basic office supplies, etc.. Through out the years of being an affiliate, I have tried to locate a software appplication to assist in gathering my links. Now, I have created such a application and have decided to market it to other affiliates via an affiliate program, which I will be joining later this week. I have found ShareaSale to be that site and hope to have more information to everyone very soon. And once we launch, each copy will have a 30 day trial period. This application does not assist in your reporting, it was strictly developed to assist and simplify link code control.

Thanks for being patient.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread