No reporting for yesterday (8/10)?
    I see no impressions, clicks or sales for yesterday. Anyone else?

I have impressesions and clicks, but no sales and the numbers look rather low.

I hope this is just a reporting glitch as this is looking to be my worst month at LS in two years. This comes at a time when sales are rising at CJ and my independents, so I'm really at a loss to explain why the difference at LS.

Of course, the good news is that if sales get much worse I can just drop my LS merchants (surely making Mr. Messer most happy to be rid of me).
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

15 years and counting
    I've impressions, clicks and sales for 8/10.
    But, you know with LS, updating sales rely on your merchants. With the upgrade, I'm sure many are late.

Talking That's better!
    I'm now showing transactions which took place on 8/6 and 8/7 but only posted today. Don't know why there is such a delay as I've noticed lately that sometimes sales take anywhere between 4-9 days before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    I hope this is just a reporting glitch as this is looking to be my worst month at LS in two years. This comes at a time when sales are rising at CJ and my independents, so I'm really at a loss to explain why the difference at LS.
    Ron it seems that I have the opposite situation... My sales at CJ have plunged drastically yet LS, BF and SAS seem to be doing just fine, despite all the BS going on at LS. I just don't trust CJ anymore when it comes to tracking sales. I've started dropping CJ merchants and replacing them with SAS ones - at least I know at SAS everything is accounted for AND in REAL TIME I might add.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    I will look into the 8/10 transaction data and get back to everyone with an update. Earlier today, I posted to another thread that we are caught up with all Analytics reporting including clicks and commission data. However, for estimated commission data, we are only reflecting the base commission tier for tiered offers. We're working on incorporating the tiering logic into estimated commissions reported in Analytics.

Regarding the 8/10 sales data, it could be, as Zeus pointed out, that because our reports are based on transaction date, many of the transactions that took place yesterday have not been reported to us yet by the merchants. As you know, some merchants also do not report until the items are shipped. However, I'll look into it to find out if we're still doing some catch up as a result of this weekend's upgrade.

My LS #s from yesterday are about normal, but I do see a lot still trickling in today from the 9th. Heck even stuff from July is still just coming in now... I want to try Shareasale merchants. That's my goal for next week, to give one or 2 of them a try.

Thanks for keeping us updated

The Thin White Duke PreacherMan's Avatar
    Sales were fine at the start of the month but since the update there appears to be strange delays in reporting of sales. Before the update the previous days sales would update at 10:30pm GMT but now the update times are erratic (they updated in the middle of last night and again this evening).

I'm hoping that this is a glitch or a delay caused by the update because this month has been relatively slow.
    Keep on learning, keep on earning. :fan:

Since 8/4, nada sale from LS or CJ. SAS and indies all doing OK.

I'm a newbie, so I'm trying to keep things in perspective about LS and CJ and not be ready to jump on the panic button.

My traffic is still too low for me to make educated guesses about my site, so I depend on the reports of the successful affiliates here to give me an idea which way the wind is blowing, which never seems to smell very good.

Did speak to a friend in offline retail and she says sales are generally horrible out there. Just thinking that this type of climate also affects online retailers, so I'm adding that bit of info to my equation.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

There is a delay in reporting impression data for the 11th. It should be caught up in the next 5 hours. Sales data is up to date and will continue to be posted as we receive transaction files from our merchants.

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    The sky is falling! The Sky is falling!

Impression and click data are now caught up through the 11th. However, Analytics was just brought down for maintenance and is estimated to be back up within the next 2 hours.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread