Aussie Networks
    Hi Guys,

Do any of you know roughly how many merchants / affiliates each of the networks have, and also hom much they charge to sign up as a merchant and monthly subscriptions?

Thankyou for your help!!

Mebourne, Oz
    I've cut and pasted this from OzAffiliate:

Commission Monster - over 100 merchants use Commission Monster, all local. No information online regarding costs. Site is in a perpetual state of being patched up (plenty of broken links) and customer service is a bit slow.

Check My Stats - located at Bondi Beach. Over 1300 merchants globally, mostly smaller ones. Merchants must maintain a balance of $300. This is the lowest costing network I've found (and the one I use). If you are happy to promote your affiliate program yourself, try Check My Stats

ClixGalore AU - over 4000+ merchants globally, over 200 of which are Australian. This is also a low cost service, with 5 different levels available. The lowest entry cost is just $90.

DGM Australia - local branch of UK network. 43 Aussie merchants, many are big companies. You need to contact their sales dept for pricing.

SiteLink - 10 local merchants, and they use a 3rd-party system from DirectTrack. $AU4400 set up (includes banner ad design and so on), then $AU1750 per month (you need to pay commissions on top of this).

Dark Blue - based in Australia, 200 mostly American merchants (not many seem to be exclusive to Dark Blue). TOTALLY FREE SERVICE - All you pay is commissions to your affiliates. Dark Blue makes money from serving a pop-under ad on the exit of a banner click (ie after they have left your site). As a merchant you get 50% of the revenue generated by the pop-under. $500 initial deposit required, totally refundable.

How anonymous is your proxy?

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread