Payment Status
    Can anybody tell what does it mean when on the payment status page says stop payment flag False..

Please I need help.

Thanks

Use Help and search for the word "payment status". There you'll find your answer there. Or you can read through one of the more recent posts where this was answered earlier today.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    LOL Todd is Fiesty today

No just tired of repeating myself.
    Todd Crawford

Im sorry I cant find the earlier topic about this, do u mind telling me which one is the earlier topic please ToddCrawford.
    and in the help section it is not stated what Stop Payment Flag False is.

Please somebody that knows about this explain to me.

Geez... quit worrying about your payment all the time. EVERYONE is seeing false right now, and it's just saying that there is no stop payment placed on your check. It means nothing! Just hang on a few days and it'll get sorted out. And the thread where it's discussed is the huge one titled "Upgrade Complete - Bring on the transactions!". Check posts #43, 92, 93, 100, 106 and 108. A simple search for "false" in this forum would have netted you the thread I've referred to. Also, if you searched for "payment" in CJ help, you would have seen a topic titled "View My Payment Status" as seen here: http://help.cj.com/en/lo*@))p/View_M...ent_Status.htm

TICKETGUYZ first of all thank you, I apreciate ur help but the reason why im worrying is because before said payment declined and now says this. I've been a member for about 3 months and still havent received any money from CJ.

igauto - are you in the U.S.?

Yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by ToddCrawford
    No just tired of repeating myself.
    You know what - I was wondering the same thing myself.

And no - I don't read every thread here all the way through. Sometimes I actually do get to have a life and do other things besides monitoring mile long CJ threads.

I figure if something is going on like say - everything is screwed up at CJ with the reports - that there will be an official sticky. (instead of me having to wade through another endless topic that may have the info or may just be another b!tch fest)

So, if you are tired of repeating, why not make a separate thread that is easily found, one with your name on it so I know it's something important and sticky it.

*end rant
    Ebudae

yeah that'll probably help clearing some of the doubts of many...at times understandable.....for instance my friend was smart enough to directly search for the keyword 'stop payment flag' as soon as he saw that. however i couldn't find the same thing in the August Release notes..... remember everyone who has a CJ account doesn't come to ABW.

Animal Lover
    I thought it meant exactly what it means (what TicketGuyz said) ie

stop payment flag (just as you would flag an email - so it's either TRUE or FALSE) - I'm assuming that if it is flagging FALSE it's a good sign ie they are NOT going to stop payment because it's been flagged FALSE or OFF. If it's flagging TRUE it would imply that they ARE stopping payment to you.

I think that was what Todd was hinting at in another post - the mega long thread that's burning right now.

That's how I read it anyway.

Oscar

Todd,

How about the folks that don't read ABW? It should be easier to determine what "Stop Payment Flag False" means. I would have not thought of clicking the Help Button as I thought that was for AAQ.

Also, where did estimated paments go. Perhaps CJ should put a little note where that used to be to tell us where it went.

Was there an email sent out with all the changes? I've been gone for three days and have hundreds to weed through so maybe I missed it. If so, I'm sorry for asking all these questions, but they obviously are not clear to me just by looking at my CJ screens.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Animal Lover
    Ron

Todd answered that question here :

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...1&page=5&pp=25

and he said :

Actually, that information is available on the homepage of the txn reporting tab - it's called Balance Detail. You can easily see all of your commissions by status. Pending txns are waiting for advertiser approval. Think of it like your bank account - you have your total balance and your available balance. Your Total is your balance which includes pending plus what has already been approved for payment. Now we go even further and break down your Pending Commissions in the next section. Click on any of these totals and you will get more detail on how they break out.
    Oscar

I guess the point I was trying to make is, I didn't know what it meant either. I used the help section to look it up - that is what it is there for. We havea very useful help section and 99.9% of the time, you can find the answer to your questions there.
    Todd Crawford

Cool
    sorry, misinterpreted something. carry on . . .

With the confusion and the rarity of having a stop payment, I would recommend not showing anything about stop payments except if one has actually been issued.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread