Girls Nite
    The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.

Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.

I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed...3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him "Midnight". He didn't seem pissed off at all. Whew! Got away with that one!

Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why?, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, "Oh. shit.", cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

Affiliate Manager
    LOL...Love it! That's a great one.

I've heard this one before, but couldn't help but laugh again... Thanks, TM!

Geno

Talking That belongs on the Tonight show
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelin Man
    The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.

Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.

I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed...3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him "Midnight". He didn't seem pissed off at all. Whew! Got away with that one!

Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why?, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, "Oh. shit.", cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."
    That's one of the best I read in a long time,you should Mc the tonight show
    Thanks for the laugh, when I get down a bit,this is a great pick up
    JJ

and farted.
    Nice ending...hahaha
    Arjaree (Oy - AMWSO)
    [SIZE=1][B]Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO
    [URL=http://www.amwso.com/emitations.php]Emitations[/URL] | [URL=http://www.amwso.com/kegworks.php]KegWorks[/URL] | [URL=http://www.amwso.com/fractionprice.php]FractionPrice[/URL][/B]

"Enthusiasm is contagious. Be a carrier."[/SIZE]

CPA Network Rep
    Here I sit 11:42 pm laughing and disturbing the whole house. LOL...Love it!...Thank you.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread