Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unhappy Log-in again and again
    Is anyone else having to log-in over and over again to do anything? Hopefully it is just a temporary glitch, but it is a tad bit nerve racking!

Mel

You know they're trying to complete an upgrade right?

(give it some time)

This is not a fix but it's how I deal with the log in's I just send it in a hyper link:

Code:
    https://members.cj.com/member/foundation/memberlogin.do?uname= YOUR EMAIL HERE &pw= YOUR PASSWORD HERE

You know they're trying to complete an upgrade right?

(give it some time)
    Yep..sure do I did not see anyone else post this problem, so I was not sure if it was just me having cookie/security type problems or not.

Thanks for your replies!

Mel

I'm getting 404 errors after entering my username and password. CJ is definitely down right now.

Mel, same problems on my end. It's been happening off and on. Trouble logging in and getting bumped out once I'm in.

I'm just going to walk away and head somewhere else for now. Hopefully it will be straightened out soon. I'm not getting any work done at CJ right now.

Thanks again for your replies!

I thought the upgrade was complete that we are just waiting for things to catch up.

Same here with the repetitive log in problems. I've been trying to make heads or tails of the new reporting but getting frustrated having to keep logging in all the time.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    I was about to come here and post that, same happening with me. I'm also not able to see latest txn reports, everytime I click, it shows a "lost network connection" error in safari.
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Packy
    Mel, same problems on my end. It's been happening off and on. Trouble logging in and getting bumped out once I'm in.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Packy
    Same problem here.. On and off and I'm getting errors when I try to login..

Internet Cowboy
    I am amazed that CJ would roll this garbage out without testing it.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I am amazed that CJ would roll this garbage out without testing it.
    It looks like they didn't want to be outdone by LS as the King of Fubar!

On the other hand, I'm showing a nice substantial rise in commissions, so I can't complain TOOOO badly

However, those transactions only show up under the transaction report, but NOT the commissions report, so I can't tell which sites of mine brought in the sales!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Good one, Leader.

I'm going to make a prediction....

I predict that CJ will remove the new stats program within the next 72 hours and go back to old reporting while they redevelop the new stuff that is a little more funky than we can handle right now.

Why do I think so? CJ's got a good head on it's shoulders and I'm sure they are going to realize this new update has way to many problems to leave as is. Plus, it's just a bit more than a simple fix so they know they can't leave it that way.

Any other predections out there?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Internet Cowboy
    I predict there is no way in hell we will get paid on or before Monday, 8-22-05

15 years and counting
    Look at the positive side, I know it's hard to find something positive but:

Nobody is complaining about late transactions. I've not seen a thread about delay.

But, they are late reporting. My sales early this morning had a delay of around 2 hours, it was worse later and now I can't even see them.

You have sales reporting today???

Seriously, I don't see much reporting for me today. I just figured reporting was way off. However, clicks seem pretty normal so I really don't have a clue.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I see the problem now. The LOCKED transactions aren't appearing in the Commissions Report! When I checked that, it showed no transactions even though the overview page reports a Locked amount corresponding to the presence of several. And all the ones I got today seem to be locked already(?!?)...

Any other predections out there?
    I predict the Gray Screen of Oops any time now, and lots of behind-the-scenes recoding in the hopes of avoiding a rollback. Uncharacteristic of me, maybe, but I think in all these years I might have seen an actual rollback only once or twice...

However, I think that the actual downtime/frustration period will be a lot shorter than it would be with that place in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    On the other hand, I'm showing a nice substantial rise in commissions, so I can't complain TOOOO badly

However, those transactions only show up under the transaction report, but NOT the commissions report, so I can't tell which sites of mine brought in the sales!
    I think the transactions are July sales totals being posted today as mentioned in another thread.

These transactions are also getting added to the current balance line in the balance report so your balance at the top of the page is likely inflated by this amount which is basically double counting July locked transactions

As much as I would like it to be true I don't think I made a $38,000 sale today, I asked the merchant's AM to verify the transaction (once he can log in) to be sure.

15 years and counting
    7-days - You have sales reporting today???
    Early this morning, (before 10:00 AM PST) I mean before CJ team came to work to mess up their system.

However, I think that the actual downtime/frustration period will be a lot shorter than it would be with that place in NY.
    Agreed!!!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by KevinT
    I think the transactions are July sales totals being posted today as mentioned in another thread.

These transactions are also getting added to the current balance line in the balance report so your balance at the top of the page is likely inflated by this amount which is basically double counting July locked transactions

As much as I would like it to be true I don't think I made a $38,000 sale today, I asked the merchant's AM to verify the transaction (once he can log in) to be sure.
    I haven't found that thread yet, but that doesn't seem to be what's happening with me. I don't think I made ANY sales for one merchant in particular in July, that is now showing a mega sale. And some other figures don't appear to correspond to anything I remember from July, either...

*Crossing fingers and hoping they all stick*

Internet Cowboy
    Leader and others, is the total at the top updating for you? I see a decent day reflected in my commission detail report, but hardly anything has been posted to my total at the top of the account mgr page.
    Commission detail shows me commissions from sites that have not made me a dime in months too. This is WAY screwed up!

I haven't found that thread yet, but that doesn't seem to be what's happening with me. I don't think I made ANY sales for one merchant in particular in July, that is now showing a mega sale. And some other figures don't appear to correspond to anything I remember from July, either...

*Crossing fingers and hoping they all stick*
    Everyone go run the "transaction detail" report for today August 16th. That's where you'll see one or possibly two or three sales for each merchant, but the sales figures will be from July and the sale and commission amounts will match the sum of all sales and commissions from July (e.g., $500 in sales and $125 in commissions, when in July it was 5 $100 sales and 5 Commissions of $25 each). Check it out... it doesn't include all of July sales, but that's definitely where they're coming from, at least in my account =)

On top of that, the total of the transaction detail report PLUS the existing locked transaction total from the front reporting page appears to equal what I was expecting on the next check. It seems they have moved some locked transactions into weird aggregated transactions being reported on today's transaction detail report (NOT the commission detail report or otherwise).

I have not seen anything but clicks update all day. Sales early this morning but nothing since then.

Sure would be nice to hear from the good folks at CJ right about now [hint, hint] as to what the status of everythng is, from the new reports to delayed sales, etc.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast