Thumbs up Public Service Announcement
    To those who have been repeatedly loggin in for stats today.
    Just an fyi. If people would stop logging in and wait until tommorrow for stats, I am quite certain that full reporting will be restored by then. But dont quote me.

brianboru,

Unfortunately CJ believes in your paradigm: "Do Nothing and Things will sort out by itself". How will all the lost features resurrect by us not logging in I can't understand? The only disadvantage with all of us logging in and checking the stats is that the server will be a little slow. But I don't think that is hardly the problem now. The main problem has been that the changes were never tested properly and the change was not planned properly to minimize the downtime.

Todd,

Is this "upgrade" going to make transaction reporting quicker? For example, the usual delay I used see for the ebay dimes was 3.5 hours......Is this going to improve?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brianboru
    Just an fyi. If people would stop logging in and wait until tommorrow for stats, I am quite certain that full reporting will be restored by then. But dont quote me.
    So not quite certain that you're quite certain?

Internet Cowboy
    If you REALLY want to get reporting working again...
    Place two eggs in a lavender-colored crystal container and put the container in the bread section of your refrigerator.
    Next, go out in to your yard and find the smallest hardwood tree you have. Walk 10 complete circles around it while chanting "CJ Reports...CJ Reports...CJ Reports" over and over.
    Now, the final step, go back to the bread section of the fridge, take the eggs out and place them in a towel. Now carefully sit on the towel, without breaking the eggs, until they hatch and chickens come out. If the chickens have lips, reporting should be OK by then. If they do not, start all over at the beginning.

I would consult the crystal ball, but I really need a more worthy question...

UncleScooter.
    Love your humor...
    (the chickens didn't have lips but they did have 'forked tongues')

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Place two eggs in a lavender-colored crystal container and put the container in the bread section of your refrigerator.
    Next, go out in to your yard and find the smallest hardwood tree you have. Walk 10 complete circles around it while chanting "CJ Reports...CJ Reports...CJ Reports" over and over.
    Now, the final step, go back to the bread section of the fridge, take the eggs out and place them in a towel. Now carefully sit on the towel, without breaking the eggs, until they hatch and chickens come out. If the chickens have lips, reporting should be OK by then. If they do not, start all over at the beginning.

Thats awesome.......
    [LEFT]Earn 15% Commision: 100% All Natural Supplements From The Amazon Rainforest
    Lifexpand, Inc Boca Raton, FL Phone: (561) 487-3650 [URL=http://]www.lifexpand.com[/URL][/LEFT]

Place two eggs in a lavender-colored crystal ...
    I only have a Cobalt Blue Crystal Container. Can I make a substitution?

I'm fresh out of lavender-colored containers as well.

Will a clear one work if I fill it with water, use food coloring to tint it lavender, then add the eggs?

Andy

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Most certainly.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    undoubtedly?

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by holyearth
    Todd,

Is this "upgrade" going to make transaction reporting quicker? For example, the usual delay I used see for the ebay dimes was 3.5 hours......Is this going to improve?

Thanks
    I seem to remember being told that the delay was a design feature, there was a reason for it.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    There's a bread section in my fridge?
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Wink
    Imagine that 24 hours later and reporting is restored. If you had quoted me it would have jinxed it.

Imagine that 24 hours later and reporting is restored. If you had quoted me it would have jinxed it.

Looks like someone quoted you...

Ebudae

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread