Can You Try This
    Getting lost in another thread and I would like feedback if you can log in. Thanks

Click on the "run reports tab" on the home page and then go to the bottom where is says ""Current Balance" and clicked on Transaction Summary: By Advertiser This seems to be showing some transactions that aren't showing up anywhere else including 2 sales from today and 2 from last night. In other words where I have it in bold below.

Balance Detail
    Pending Commissions $193.25 USD
    Current Balance $176.60 USD
    Total $369.86 USD

Pending Commissions
    New $142.98 USD
    Extended $39.16 USD
    Locked $11.12 USD
    Total $193.25 USD
    Commission Summary: By Advertiser | By Event Date

Current Balance (August, 2005)
    Beginning Balance $8.98 USD
    Commissions $167.62 USD
    Fees $0.00 USD
    Publisher Payments $0.00 USD
    Total $176.60 USD
    Transaction Summary: By Advertiser | By Transaction Type

Once there you can click on the merchants amt and it should show transaction dates and type. For me it shows only new transactions and reversals that haven't been added to my balance yet. Thanks

Packy,

I checked mine and it is about $5 off, probably one or two sales.

As mentioned elsewhere, I'm having a heck of a time (when I don't get logged off), trying to verify compared amounts. I can't seem to get anything to match.

I'm thinking CJ needs to go back to old reports until they can get this fixed and then looked at by a beta test group. There really should not be this much descrepency and confusion.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

The transactions I'm seeing on mine are sales that came thru in July - not August sales. But it's not all my July sales, just a small handful.

I first saw these same ones on "Transaction Detail" report and all had the transaction date of 8/16. They looked familiar so I pulled a July report and found them there.

These new reports are making no sense and are not giving correct information....at least not for me. I have a sale for Backcountry show up with a transaction date of 8/15, yet they haven't batched since 8/14. Since they batch, I think it would be kinda hard to have a sale reported if BCS hasn't sent any sales for that period to CJ. My balance also went up last night by this transaction amount but this morning it had descreased back to what it was before.

I've also lost a $1 somewhere in the last couple of hours. No record of it anywhere, the balance at the top just went down $1. Right now, if I didn't keep a daily transaction spreadsheet, I wouldn't know I'd earned from CJ this month and have no idea at all what I've earned since CJ went down for the upgrade.

Linda,

Are they reversals from July that are showing up there? Maybe slaes that were just locked from July? Hmmm! Yup, need the old stats back

Ron, I know if I click the amt by the merchant it will show more than one transaction.

Thanks for taking a look Ron and Linda

Packy,

When I click on the amt by the merchant it only gives me one line. I have one merchants with over 200 sales and all it gives me is the total commission, not an itemization. If I then click on the Detail link it gives me a pop up but it really rehashes all the info on the first report, but does add the total sales. Nowhere does it tell me the number of sales, which I think would be nice to see.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Well this sucks! Your both right and I'm lost again. Ron, what I was seeing was when I clicked on a certain merchant it gave me 2 lines. One was for reversals and the other for sales.

Linda, I also checked out my July stats and thats what one of the merchants was showing, was all the totals sales and comish from last month.

Thanks you 2. Looks like it's back to the fricking drawing board. Better yet back to old stats would be nice.

Actually, thank you, Packy. You made me try some areas I was curious about and now know don't really tell me anything. Hopefully CJ and Todd are reading this and working on coming up with a response as well as an approach to fixing all of this.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Out of curiousity, are new sales showing up in the quick stats? Now I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting zero sales.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread