rebateretriever.com
    http://rebateretriever.com/merchants.html

Launched in June 2005, a new loyalty solution that utilizes retention software... with more than 1300 merchants. Seems odd that they have such an elaborate system straight out of the gate. Could it be associated with ShopathomeSelect?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Could be a rebrand of SAHS golden retreiver and lot's of their pops are funded thru Shopping.com/Dealtime
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Internet Cowboy
    I see lots of merchants in there who aggressively weed out parasites. Tells me that this firm is flying under the radar. I have reported them to several merchants and Aff Mgrs today.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    So funny, I got an email from someone this am asking the same thing.

Don't know if they are associated with SAHS, but I have tracked down one other (actually probably the same but just running under a different domain) rebate software and a search toolbar (on several different sites) for them.

What the kick is about these guys: there is NO shopping (ie merchant links) on the rebate shopping sites. All the rebate shopping is through just the software. In fact, you can't even register on their site. It's not until you have installed their software that you get taken to a screen to register an account so you can get your rebates.

BUT then you have to go to their site to login to earn rebates. Still can't actually shop on the site, but for your rebates to credit, you have to go to the site and login then let the software do it's thing by going directly to the Merchant's site. That part they say on their site.

There's a twist...............

Internet Cowboy
    And there are major affiliate programs being managed in-house by CJ who are now only accepting affiliates who operate 'loyalty sites'.
    This is the new age of CJ.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    They have been deactivated from EasyClickTravel.....email has been sent to remove us from their list of merchants...

They did fly in under the radar.....thanks guys
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Szul also Andy.

I haven't installed the software from the second site yet to see if they are using the same aff IDs or not. But the other site is personalmoneytree.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie aka Ms. B
    Szul also Andy.
    On them....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Andy have you got a LS SID for them please I can't find them at all under the obvious stuff to search for?

Glad you downloaded that Kelly, the whole lack of registration had me fearing this one

Thanks

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Chris, I can have IDs posted in the AM only forum. For LS however it will be the encrypted ID and not the SID, so not sure how much help that will be. I also have some other names they may be going under.

I got automatic redirects through affiliate links for the following direct type-ins:

ebates.com (BF)
    mypoints.com (deactivated but still sent out through CJ tracking link)
    shopathome.com (not SAHS but SAH. LS)
    upromise (redirected but no affiliate tracking)
    linkshare.com (LS)

Internet Cowboy
    The community coming together to whack a sleezeball affiliate.
    - sniff - sniff - Ain't it a beautiful thing?

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Kellie

Encrypted will be fine , I'll bimble on down to the AM section

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    The community coming together to whack a sleezeball affiliate
    Any chance that they are in or will join SAS?

I think Brian should let some in, it's been a while since I have fun "whacking" some of these

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread