Affiliate Network Rep
    Who is going to Miami for Andy's do?
    Hi all

I am hoping to be allowed off the leash to come over to Miami for Andy's gathering and wondered who else is thinking of going?

The more people who post the more chance I have of getting the trip rubbered stamped by the head man at buy.at.

So if your definately going , thinking of going or just fancy pretending your going then post here and help my cause :-)

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Internet Cowboy
    Chances are, it will be sold out before long.
    The first one was awesome and this one will have even more great information.

Affiliate Network Rep
    I have read a fair few of your posts on the ABW board unclescooter it will be my pleasure to meet you in person there.

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Outsourced Program Manager
    I'll be going again if I can get the company to pay for me going twice within 3 months. It was well worth it the first time, and I know Andy is going to put some new stuff in the second one.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Mike

It will be good to chat with you and get your views on LS as I see you have an affiliate program with them . I have only ever heard affiliates talking about LS so it will be great to get a merchants view.

See you there fingers crossed

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Chances are, it will be sold out before long.
    The first one was awesome and this one will have even more great information.
    We have added another full day ....

What is the opinion if we did an ABW discount until say the end of the month?

Say we dropped the price down by $300.00 so that ABW merchants and/or future OPM's could have a special deal? It would make the 3 day seminar $2,000 for ABW members until August 31, 2005....

Thoughts?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Network Rep
    That would work for me Andy thanks :-) Once I add in my air fair and ability to spend 10 times as much money as I budget for any trip its going to be expensive for me and the guy holding the purse strings at buy.at towers .

Wish the flight was tomorrow I am like a little kid waiting for Christmas :-)

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Quote Originally Posted by perfiliate
    That would work for me Andy thanks :-) Once I add in my air fair and ability to spend 10 times as much money as I budget for any trip its going to be expensive for me and the guy holding the purse strings at buy.at towers .

Wish the flight was tomorrow I am like a little kid waiting for Christmas :-)

Mal
    Mal,

Done, special ABW rate good until August 31, 2005, SAVE $300.00 !!

http://www.andyrodriguez.com/Affilia...mi-05-abw.html

URL will come down on Thursday Sept. 1, 2005
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Part one was the most informative seminar I've ever been to. All the affiliate managing strings dangling from my brain before are now neatly tied together waiting to absorb part two. I believe 3 of us from LeadFlash will be attending, I look foward to seeing the part 1 attendees again and meeting more people in the industry. BTW..Mal, 'the guy holding the purse strings ' will be very impressed by the certificates (It looks awesome on the wall Andy).

see ya then

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLeadFlash
    Part one was the most informative seminar I've ever been to. All the affiliate managing strings dangling from my brain before are now neatly tied together waiting to absorb part two. I believe 3 of us from LeadFlash will be attending, I look foward to seeing the part 1 attendees again and meeting more people in the industry. BTW..Mal, 'the guy holding the purse strings ' will be very impressed by the certificates (It looks awesome on the wall Andy).

see ya then

Michael
    Thanks Michael....

October will be even better, we have added another full day to the seminar...

Get ready for more information, discussions, networking, "videos" and more great food...

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I've already booked my room and a seminar seat with Andy.
    I'll see you there!!!

I really wish that I could attend again but this one is at a very bad time for me. We will be moving our operations into a new facility the second week of October and have a lot of work ahead of us. I envy you guys... the first one was fantastic!
    [SIZE="2"][LEFT][B]David Culpepper, SubscriptionAgent.com[/B]
    [URL=http://www.subscriptionagent.com/aff/index.html]Affiliate Program Info[/URL] | E: [email=david@subscriptionagent.com]david@subscriptionagent.com[/email] | [URL=http://twitter.com/dculpepper]Twitter[/URL] | [URL=http://www.facebook.com/DavidCulpepper]Facebook[/URL]
    30% Commission & LIFETIME Cookie![/LEFT][/SIZE]

Affiliate Network Rep
    Great Stuff Donuts see you there!

Sure ill see you at another event soon dculpepper , it would be great to get to every event but its just not practical sometimes - I know how you feel though as I get gutted when I know I wont be able to attend some of these things - one day maybe.

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Great Stuff Donuts see you there!
    Mal
    So Mal, got the big boss to approve you crossing the pond?

Would be my pleasure to meet you....

Affiliate Network Rep
    Well almost as good Andy - I decided either way I am coming so hopefully ill get a free ride and do it in work time but if not its holidays and my own pocket :-)

Either way I have convinced myself its a must - hell I would come just for the food everyone keeps talking about lol

Ill be booking on the 30th which gives me a few more days of begging before breaking out my own card .

Will be great to have a beer with you then.

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

I'd love to go. But it's too busy (and too far) for me now... Maybe next time, Andy.

Geno

Will be great to have a beer with you then.

Mal
    Awesome Mal....

We'll get Haiko and Brian to treat at the bar

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread