Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Balances keep changing
    Personally, I think they should shut this down and go back to the old system. Boy does this remind me of linkshare. My balances are changing by thousands of dollars back and forth. Plus what was locked yesterday has been cut by 90% today. This is not good.

Why start a new thread about this?

You are not alone, someone reported the exact same thing in another post.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    You are not alone, someone reported the exact same thing in another post.
    I am glad to hear I am not alone. LOL

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    Why start a new thread about this?
    I don't see a thread about balances keep changing. Can you link to it please.

Quote Originally Posted by Infoseeker
    I don't see a thread about balances keep changing. Can you link to it please.
    It was mentioned several times in the big sticky thread.
    Dennis Duffy
    Slavin' over a hot keyboard for nickels & dimes ... and nobody understands what I do.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by muddyboots
    It was mentioned several times in the big sticky thread.
    Oh Geez, such a long thread to read. LOL Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Infoseeker
    Oh Geez, such a long thread to read. LOL Thanks!!
    Yeah... we've all been seeing it, and Todd has yet to pop in and provide any semblance of an explanation.

There's really no surprise here. Another typical CJ update. I really don't think they test these things before rolling them out, since they hardly ever seem to perform as intended.

I'm guessing it will be days at this point before things settle down.

Andy

Talking
    Yeah... we've all been seeing it, and Todd has yet to pop in and provide any semblance of an explanation.
    Maybe he is out drinking. I know I would be in a situation like this if I was still drinking.

Yes, Todd, it is about time for a message from you. Please give us an update on what is going on. There is a certian "trust factor" you need to maintain here. You do an excellent job at it and your timing is usually right on the money. Now would just about be that time....
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Well the balances go up by just about what can be reasonably expected for the given traffic levels, but without any transactions being listed. Then it drops back down again to the amount that is reflected by transactions that are listed, which are far less than what could reasonably be expected for the given traffic levels.

Add to this the fact that over the course of time, it has been taking exponentially more clicks to get sales from certain merchants, while their EPC's remain fairly static.

I smell a fork in the road.

ABW Ambassador
    In one report, I have a $13K order for yesterday. I have another $4K sale from a different merchant. None matches any other report or total on top.

In another report, I have 0 sale for today (there were sales earlier).

My total on top is different than the total balance. (Ther were same before).

For God's sake, turn this off until you fix it.

Its like a roulette wheel. Hope it stops on a good number.

All the addition/subtraction is all screwed up. Can't trust the balance at the top of the screen. It doesn't even match the balance in the Report Summary.

Right now, though it changes by the minute, mine is showing a $2.54 Reversal earlier this month as a positive beginning balance.

To see your activity for today you have to look at both the Commissions Report and the Transaction Report. Looks like commissions add into your balance, but transactions are in some sort of holding bin waiting to be moved to the commission area. Even though the summary adds them in to the total, it doesn't balance against actual activity.

What a royal mess!

If I run Commission Summary, I get Zero Results. If I run Commission Detail, I get quite a few transactions. One would think that the Summary would give you the total of all the transactions in the Detail, but it doesn't.

I want the old system back... I thought it was just fine...
    And why do they do this RIGHT before PAYDAY?

ABW Ambassador
    I think Todd has been told not to post. Must be really bad or he would have posted or they would have thrown a message up.

I want the old system back... I thought it was just fine...
    Just be glad they didn't do this in NOVEMBER!

Andy

Same as Kcedit here; each report has a completely different list of sales with different amounts for different merchants.

ABW Ambassador
    Andy, this is just the first of a series of planned upgrades.

Andy, this is just the first of a series of planned upgrades.
    :

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    All the addition/subtraction is all screwed up. Can't trust the balance at the top of the screen. It doesn't even match the balance in the Report Summary.

Right now, though it changes by the minute, mine is showing a $2.54 Reversal earlier this month as a positive beginning balance.

To see your activity for today you have to look at both the Commissions Report and the Transaction Report. Looks like commissions add into your balance, but transactions are in some sort of holding bin waiting to be moved to the commission area. Even though the summary adds them in to the total, it doesn't balance against actual activity.

What a royal mess!

If I run Commission Summary, I get Zero Results. If I run Commission Detail, I get quite a few transactions. One would think that the Summary would give you the total of all the transactions in the Detail, but it doesn't.
    Don't think for a second that you're going to get all of those sales showing in the transaction detail report. As I've been saying all over the CJ forum today, most of those sales are from July. They just moved them from your locked sales and created some sort of weird batch sale and posted it to your account today. The thing I don't understand is how the balance at the top changed. It doesn't match any kind of movement anywhere.

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Some wacky shit going on....sorta like when I was in high school and I was sold oregano instead of weed...crazy (and yes I kicked the kids ass)

Here I was looking for returns as when I log in...the numbers are off....So it least it isnt just me

Don't think for a second that you're going to get all of those sales showing in the transaction detail report. As I've been saying all over the CJ forum today, most of those sales are from July. They just moved them from your locked sales and created some sort of weird batch sale and posted it to your account today. The thing I don't understand is how the balance at the top changed. It doesn't match any kind of movement anywhere.
    You're right. They are dated today and yesterday, but two of them match up with sales for July. Though, some of the others don't match up, and are for more than total sales for the merchant for July. So I have to wonder what the heck they are about. Sure wish somebody would explain all this. Reading the HELP is like trying to decipher a secret code.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Up until now I've been wondering what you all have been talking about as my stats have been stagnant all day. Just now logged back in to CJ and, WOW, now I know what you all are talking about. Sure hope that commission figurer is correct. Never get that much in one day.

Which leads me to believe there is something really wrong at CJ...
    7 Days A Week Marketing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast