Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Upcoming Payment Question
    Looked in a bunch of threads but didn't see anything mentioned.
    Sorry if it's been covered.

With all the changes made with the latest upgrade, will there be any payment delays?

Thanks
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Internet Cowboy
    I will be shocked if they aren't a week late.
    If they are, they will have to remove the case study from their web site that says they are never late.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I will be shocked if they aren't a week late.
    If they are, they will have to remove the case study from their web site that says they are never late.
    The ebates one? Haa.... have they ever been more than a couple of days late though? I don't have the history that many of you do...

funds
    don't worry, it won't be late. Todd said it would be sent without delay. I hope it gets sent on the 19th or 18th of this week

We are evaluating timing for payments this month. There could be a slight delay this month. We will post an update on this shortly.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

"I will be shocked if they aren't a week late."

Considering its (CJ's) current state, I'll be shocked if anybody gets paid the correct amount, on time or not.

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCrawford
    We are evaluating timing for payments this month. There could be a slight delay this month. We will post an update on this shortly.
    This is pitiful Todd. A group of high-schoolers could have planned the rollout of this 'upgrade' better than CJ did.
    You guys just slap a heap of shit up there not knowing if it works or not and expect everyone to sit idly by and let you work the bugs out of it.
    What a load of crap!
    Last edited by UncleScooter; August 16th, 2005 at 07:04 PM.

man... I would hate to have Todd's job... you have to have thick skin

Quote Originally Posted by ToddCrawford
    Let's not be more than a day or two late. I have automatic payments set up to server companies, domain registrars, etc, that are scheduled to occur a few days after my reliable CJ deposit date.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    "They've never missed or been late on a payment. And their reporting always adds up."

Jeremy Palmer - the dude on the home page of CJ

This guy now looks like Johnny Cockring in the OJ trial with the glove.......

WELL DEM JURY IF THE GLOBE DONT FIT.....YOU MUST AQUIT......

I guess they better change the case study now since.......

1. The payment is gonna be late.

2. The reporting doesnt add up....

Hmmm....I think you call that Karma!

MDIDDY

that's what i'm saying......

TAKE THAT LIAR PALMER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd, paying us late is NOT acceptable. CJ has an obligation to its publishers to pay us ON TIME as we have come to expect.

Is your paycheck going to be late as well? Perhaps if everyone at CJ didn't get paid until this crap is fixed then maybe they could get motivated to TEST before launching these updates.

Regardless, CJ knew that payments were due on the 20th and should have planned accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by brbaffiliate
    Todd, paying us late is NOT acceptable. CJ has an obligation to its publishers to pay us ON TIME as we have come to expect.

Is your paycheck going to be late as well? Perhaps if everyone at CJ didn't get paid until this crap is fixed then maybe they could get motivated to TEST before launching these updates.

Regardless, CJ knew that payments were due on the 20th and should have planned accordingly.
    That is a great idea, but remember, they see it as we owe them something for providing the network and services. We are completely expendable to them. Here's the question though... is the payment to ebates going to be late too?

If it is late it will be twice in just a few months. I seem to recall we had a late month not to long ago.

Still, overall and over many years, I have found CJ to be the most reliable payer there is.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    There could be a slight delay this month.
    Aaak~!

Bad, too Snare-like!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

First of all, Todd isnt CJ.

Todd is a sales manager who comes in here, and does a good thing by giving answers etc. Remember Todd's team brings in the merchants, and I think its kinda cool that he comes in and does his thing, but...Todd isnt CJ, Todd doesnt make the decisions, Todd is a sales guy.....So basically dont shoot the messenger.

Anyway....I don't think that having Jeremey Palmer on the home page is cool, I am actually quite turned off by the whole thing. Why would his quote be about timely and accurate payments, and then all of a sudden....they arent so timely and accurate...that single handedly makes CJ look dirty and ghetto....so not cool....The quote needs to be changed like ASAP, it is wrong.

Ron....It is now quite apparant that you have multiple personalities.....how can you honestly expect anyone to take you seriously, I sure as hell don't.....what kinda crap is "Let's not be more than a day or two late." If I might recall on the other boards you were going absolutely mental about the littlest things.....now your money is late and that is okay??? Just make sure you put the check in the mail......Shame on you, you are a complete fraud and I see where your favoritism lies.....Putz!

I think that its time this industry got a lesson in business ethics.....I am sick of it already.......Lately you all suck.

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Diddy
    I think that its time this industry got a lesson in business ethics.....I am sick of it already.......Lately you all suck.
    The door is that way Diddy -------->
    Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.
    Sounds like you got some issues!

M Diddy,

One or two days late (which is common with most networks or independents) is a LOT different that the six weeks late LinkShare was with my commissions. I know you fail to see the difference, but I certainly did see it when my bills came due.

I purposely set all my auto payments several days after my CJ payment just in case there ever were a couple of days late. That's not the problem. If it is a week late, then I need to transfer funds from my personal account into my business account.

Wow, first time I've ever been called at Putz. Hmmmm...

(Maybe someone sold Diddy some more of that Oregano and he smoked it)
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    The door is that way Diddy -------->
    Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.
    Sounds like you got some issues!
    LOL You only wish buddy....I ain't leavin I like this all way too much.

Everything is so scandalous lately....I am just not used to it..thats all

Ron it is never acceptable for a payment to be late, I agree with you, but here is my thing......

Why would CJ put the guy up on the home page like 3 weeks ago and all of a sudden....their payments are late.....that just is not cool.

Why would CJ put the guy up on the home page like 3 weeks ago and all of a sudden....their payments are late.....that just is not cool.
    I don't disagree with you one bit. The timing is actually comic when you think about it.

I'm certain CJ (and LS) never even thought their upgrades would come to this. And the problem is that none of this is ever tested in the real world. Well, guess it is....on all of us. Over a year ago when CJ had a bad upgrade experience I suggested the try all this on a duplicate set of servers. They said it was not possible, that it has to be done in a real world setting. Okay, if that is factual, why can't they leave the old reports up and put a link to "Advanced Reporting" so we can all beta test it in the real world. Just like LinkShare, they dumped it on us without knowing for sure if it would work. Both networks should have had a stand alone beta test system.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    I don't disagree with you one bit. The timing is actually comic when you think about it.

I'm certain CJ (and LS) never even thought their upgrades would come to this. And the problem is that none of this is ever tested in the real world. Well, guess it is....on all of us. Over a year ago when CJ had a bad upgrade experience I suggested the try all this on a duplicate set of servers. They said it was not possible, that it has to be done in a real world setting. Okay, if that is factual, why can't they leave the old reports up and put a link to "Advanced Reporting" so we can all beta test it in the real world. Just like LinkShare, they dumped it on us without knowing for sure if it would work. Both networks should have had a stand alone beta test system.

And where did this upgrade come from? I never heard any rumors about it (though I'm not exactly "in the know")...

I wish we could ammend the TOS we agreed to. To include a clause that says a late fee will be charged to CJ if payments are late.

I don't have it in front of me but I think the TOS says something like "around the 20th of the month". I may be wrong, but I think someone quoted this once before.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

We're working on it!!!

Todd is a sales manager who comes in here, and does a good thing by giving answers etc. Remember Todd's team brings in the merchants, and I think its kinda cool that he comes in and does his thing, but...Todd isnt CJ, Todd doesnt make the decisions, Todd is a sales guy.....So basically dont shoot the messenger.
    Todd is much more than just a sales manager. He's been with CJ since day one and is perhaps the most influential person at CJ. The amount of time he spends here on ABW is amazing for someone at his level, and clearly demonstrates the passion he has for affiliate marketing.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast