Help with using CF
    Hello, newbie here. I have an affiliate program with Musicians Friend and have been told by them that to access new product/data feeds that I must sign-up with CJ Marketplace. That process is confusing to me, am not sure what part of that site to sign-up/apply for, but if I can get that help here then I have been given by MF the instructions on how to log in there and access my BFAST product links. Also I was given instructions on how to ftp befree.com to get datafeeds that are supposedly already set-up by default to the merchants I am accepted to. I have the website already up and running and have some basic click thru links but dont quite understand the process of the new product data feeds and such and would gr8tly appreciate a step by step walkthru of how to get this all set up. MEGA thanks in advance to anyone that can help ! RAT

meant CJ, NOT CF !!!
    I made a typo in my subject and cant for the life of me find the "edit post" feature ? But yet it says I "may edit post" ????

edit:
    well, now I find it in the reply box, why isnt it in the first one ?

I must sign-up with CJ Marketplace. That process is confusing to me
    Cant you just sign up through cj.com?

If not go back into the MF aff link and it should take you to CJ. I'm pretty sure you should be able to sign up there, I never really had a problem with it so I don't know.

Keep trying, it shouldn't be too hard to find

When I go to CJ.com there are several places to signup at, i think I was told by MF to go thru cj marketplace, but only thing i see there is to sign up as a publisher which requires a tax id #, i dont have nor want one of them and didnt know it was required just to get commissions on links ??? Is there any way around this ?? Thanks for your help !! RAT

Problem Solved !!
    Finally got the problem solved. Just had to use my SSN for the tax ID and then email support at CJ and presto now I can access my datafeeds. Now I need some help with that, but I will make new post for that ! Just wanted to say thanks to C. Whyte (the only reply i got) and let ya know its working now !! RAT

no problem man, sorry I couldn't have helped more.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread