Internet Cowboy
    Exclamation Bad info - closed thread - deleted posts
    So Todd comes in and gives us instructions on how to pull up the old reports, instructions that simply DO NOT work for me, then locks the thread and deletes all other posts in it.
    What are you hiding Todd?
    Your instructions did not work for me, I got a blank report. When I run the Commission Detail, I get my daily transactions, but the Transaction Detail is blank.
    Why are you deleting bonafide responses?

First I meant to post the thread as closed - it was for informational purposes. Secondly, I corrected my post and updated the report type to Commission Detail - I originally made a mistake and posted that it was Transaction Detail.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Lastly, I want to make this post sticky so it stays at the top but cannot. I have request a moderator do it for me.
    Todd Crawford

Internet Cowboy
    Still requires a horizontal scroll on 1024x768. Still takes an eternity to get in to reporting at all.
    CJ has now started adding new advertisers, so I guess getting the reporting fixed is losing priority.
    This is a farce!

Bug fixes are a top priority. Launching new advertisers is supported by a different department. I understand your frustration but your attitude is not helping. We have made significant fixes in the past 24 hours. We are working on the rest.
    Todd Crawford

Things must be changing, I finally have sales starting to show up. Good thing, I was getting bored looking at the same numbers all day. Thank goodness LS screwed up and gave me something exciting to do.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Todd,

I assumed it was the thread that was closed you wanted stickied and not this thread here. I stuck the other one for you. If I assumed wrong, let me know.

ABW Ambassador
    "I have request a moderator do it for me."

I thought only mods could delete posts and close threads?

Thanks Kellie - you stuck the right one. I have some rights (can delete and edit) but not as many as I have in the past. I am not sure what keeps changing but appreciate your (and Leader's) help with my last two requests (where's a mod when I need one?!).
    Todd Crawford

Todd if you ever need something done more quickly, you can use the "Report Bad Post" icon. Mods will see the request more quickly. Or you can do what many others do when asking me directly for a Mod thingie...PM me (I get instant email notices of PMs) or IM. Lately IM seems to be the choice of many. Otherwise, it's just when a Mod happens to come by the thread and read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie aka Ms. B
    Todd if you ever need something done more quickly, you can use the "Report Bad Post" icon. Mods will see the request more quickly. Or you can do what many others do when asking me directly for a Mod thingie...PM me (I get instant email notices of PMs) or IM. Lately IM seems to be the choice of many. Otherwise, it's just when a Mod happens to come by the thread and read your post.
    Actually I thought I did do the bad post thingie. I got it in my email - didn't you get it?
    Todd Crawford

I could have Todd. I actually got several emails from ABW this evening all around the same time, so I may have missed yours. But usually some Mod will see the notice pretty quickly. I just wandered into the thread and saw your request. Must have been a premonition you needed something.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread