Forming a Support Group
    No, not emotional support. Been playing around with the idea of putting together a real small group (no more than 5 people or so) with the goal of helping each other succeed. This would be a share more detailed information with a few people you wouldn't want to post on a public forum, such as traffic stats, conversion rates, revenue and changes you've made to have impact on each. Sharing the contact info for contractors we've been happy with, details on current projects and other info that you would like feedback on that you don't want the whole world to know about..

If anyone else is interested either PM me, or post a reply here if you can't PM yet. For this group, please no newbies (might want start another group though). I'm looking for other people in the same ballpark as me, making $xx a day and wanting to grow that number.

[B]I am never too old to learn,72 and still going strong,i can't Pm yet, but count me in,I have 47 years of retaikling experience,offline, and 5 on,I can always use some help.
    JJ

Can't PM either, but count me in too please. I'm in the same ballpark. Very happy to see this post and know it will be valuable. Been wanting to share this kind of info and get feedback from others but difficult to do.

Hey jerseyJim, which Jersey are you from Jersey channel Islands (UK) or Jersey (US)

I am proud to call the Garden state my home, I was born in Ireland,joined the army to become a US citizen, since I took basic training here, in the 1950's i liked the oceans, lakes, small mountains etc. It got a bit crowded with all of the new yorkers coming over, seems they get bigger bucks, but don't like big city life, so i moved to the extreme northwestrn corner, still have all of that, but not as much traffic,accidents,etc.many trees and farms here.
    JJ

I didn't think about how I was going to get a hold of those of you who can't PM. :-) So the best I've come up with is go to http://group.trilitech.com and create an ID. Then post back here and let me know what it is so I can activate it. We can use this place to share info going forward. Glad to hear others are interested, I really think this is going to help all of us a lot.

Mods - Please don't remove the URL. It isn't for a competing forum, just a place for the three of us to collaborate. I don't have any other way of contacting the people who can't PM yet..

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyjim
    I am proud to call the Garden state my home, I was born in Ireland,joined the army to become a US citizen, since I took basic training here, in the 1950's i liked the oceans, lakes, small mountains etc. It got a bit crowded with all of the new yorkers coming over, seems they get bigger bucks, but don't like big city life, so i moved to the extreme northwestrn corner, still have all of that, but not as much traffic,accidents,etc.many trees and farms here.
    JJ

Lol.. I'm from the orginal Jersey 13 miles off the coast of France ,it's a small world...

I know where it is, we passed by there on the way home from europe.A man I once knew, thought "The Jersey Bounce" was New Jersey's theme song, we let him be.
    Jj

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyjim
    I know where it is, we passed by there on the way home from europe.A man I once knew, thought "The Jersey Bounce" was New Jersey's theme song, we let him be.
    Jj

Lol.. Jim I'm impressed maybe you can vsist one day we dont see many yanks down this way except an American friend of mine who sadly died last year when he fell off a mountain (We've climbed a few toghther).

[B]One of the biggest problems I had with my inlaws in Ireland, was being called a Yank, i convinced them that the Yanks come from Maine.The mountains I climbed were in Korea and Germany, but they were in snow, and we didn't have any choices.Now, I keep my feet on solid ground, i still have nightmares over those climbs, and the time we had to bail out of a plane,i think all of us had dirty underwear for weeks after that happening.But, we all smelled the same, and who cared?
    The Isle of jeresy is a beauty place, but I am 72, and if and when I ever earn enough, I plan to settle down in Dingle,that's nice country, i will pick up the cockle shells, paint seascapes on them, and sell them to the yankee tourists,that was what my wife and I planned to do.NO taxes on artists
    Cheers,
    Have a pint on me.
    JJ

Good luck Jim hope you come in to lots of cash soon so you can settle down and paint. I'll have a pint tonight and raise it to you.

Kili

[B]When we were kids, my dad worked for a shipyard, and brought home 2 British sailors,they had Cockney accents, and were hard to understand, but for a year or so, wrote me, from across "the great pond", sent me photos & stamps from places they had been to.That started my stamp collection, worht a lot now, I am saving it for my youngest son, a policeman,fireman,and landscaper near the George Washington bridge. When the mail stopped, I found out later their ship was hit,near Malta, and I never found out how they were.two nice guys, we seem to keep making more and more kia or wounded nice guys.Maybe someday we will mind our business, and let the Iraq's, etc. settled their own thing, they didn't hit us in NY, and the other places.It always comes down to fuel, Jimmy carter had a great program going for alternate energy, not the 2 georgie boys.
    Enjoy
    JJ

Got room for some more people if anyone is interested.

[B]I can't PM,for some reason, I lost my old standing when the format changed,it happened when my computer was down,I pick up a few sales,lot of traffic, I've been at this for 5 years,and try using the experience I gained,helping other merchants,offline for 47 years,in retail store development, ran out of cllients.They earned a lot, I earned also, we gave away a lot to worhty fundraising groups.At 72, I still know all I learned in 2 colleges, but there aren't any jobs open.
    JJ
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Even Einstein read comic books to relax[/FONT] :clap:

Registering
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilitech
    I didn't think about how I was going to get a hold of those of you who can't PM. :-) So the best I've come up with is go to http://group.trilitech.com and create an ID. Then post back here and let me know what it is so I can activate it. We can use this place to share info going forward. Glad to hear others are interested, I really think this is going to help all of us a lot.

Mods - Please don't remove the URL. It isn't for a competing forum, just a place for the three of us to collaborate. I don't have any other way of contacting the people who can't PM yet..
    Hi, when I logged on to the group, it already had my email address,would like to join, and need advise.
    JJ
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Even Einstein read comic books to relax[/FONT] :clap:

Jim, you signed up before, just never posted. I emailed you your id..

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread