Product Linking Problem
    I am having trouble with some product links, they say product not found when I try to get the html...it is only on some merchants. Is it a merchant problem, or a CJ problem? And how do I get it resolved so I can get some pages built?
    (I am building pages anyway, but the targeted products would be a great help.)

This is my biggest problem also. I have been trying to rebuild the links of several of my pages for days now. I do not mean to complain, but if they could fix this I would be very happy. I could then get some work done.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Last week, I created specific product links for one merchant on one of my pages which now all point to their home page. I sent email to the AM but never heard back. Any info would be appreciated since the AM hasn't bothered to reply.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

I have been able to create a few smart zones. Different ones seem to be working to different degrees. It appears that not all merchant ads and banners are up and working.

This upgrade coincides with a time where I need to make a lot of changes to my various banners and the problems with the CJ account manager is making this very difficult.

I am not as concerned about reports, which for the most part seem to be working. Except for the continual logging on and logging off. But the creating of new links is also a major problem right now.

Unhappy
    The whole product catalog thing is a mess. I feel like this entire week has been a waste of time and effort when it comes to working on my CJ products. I usually have nothing bad to say about CJ, but this hurting my business as well as many others.

Still getting errors evertime I try and get a product link for most of my merchants, which never happened before this update.

Also now when I click on any of the merchants under "New advertisers" the login screen pops up in the window instead of the merchant, if I login again it opens the home page.

Tami

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread