Shoebuy.com? Has anyone heard from them lately
    Has anyone heard from Shoebuy in the past 3-4 days? I have been emailing them daily to both CJ and their regular email with no response. Makes me nervous, since Zappos is nearly extinct that perhaps Shoebuy is following suit.

Anyone?

They're moving so they may be bogged down with getting things organized in the new space.

IMO, though, the fact that they are a CJ merchant precludes them from any consideration as a replacement for another CJ merchant.

Shoebuy.. is moving eh?
    Thanks Choc.. I hope that is the reason they have not replied. Also, your opinion is noted. I read some earlier threads in the Shoebuy forum and read where they are NOT parasite free. This contradicts what they emailed me last week, when I was interviewing them as a possible merchant. My apologies for not starting this thread in the ABW Shoebuy forum. I didn't realize that had one until it was too late.

What to do? What to do? I will say this, conversion rate stinks so far, compared to what you know who was doing prior to the 800 numbers..

From rags to riches and back again with a click of your mouse....

Oh well........
    Last edited by Airstrip; August 18th, 2005 at 01:27 PM. Reason: unrecognized code...

Internet Cowboy
    I will have a hard time sending them much shoe traffic. I ordered a pair of shoes on August 8th and they arrived today, August 18th. I guess I am spoiled to Zappos where I get them in two days, sometimes the next day!
    Shoebuy is 100% drop ship. Their customer service told me this. In the end, all this does is piss off your customers.
    Order placed Aug. 8, shipped Aug 12, arrived Aug 18. This is not an acceptable timeline for most customers. Four days before they even ship is ridiculous in my opinion.
    I see a reversal from them for today from an order placed on Aug 10. My guess is that the customer got tired of waiting.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread