Assortment of creatives
    So far I have only provided one pitiful banner for my affiliate program. I know, not so good. What I want to do is create a nice assortment of graphics for my affiliates. What I need to know is what would be considered a nice asssortment of standard sizes? Something like -
    banner at 100x468
    banner at 50x400
    image at 100x100
    image at 25x25
    etc.
    I hope you know what I mean. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Teri

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hi, it's nice of you to want to provide more banners but unless you provide product links with image files there will never be much I can do with your program.

Any chance you can get a datafeed uploaded to SAS?

Rhea - funny you should ask. Our datafeed went live yesterday. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Teri
    teri@dogdecor.com
    (I would put more of a signature here but I'm not sure what is allowed, I guess I need to look into that)

I guess I better get busy then! Thanks!

Hey Teri,

I took a look at your feed and saw that your images are located at ystoretools. You have a lot of products I can use but I can't risk uploading them to my sites if the image files will be broken by Yahoo.

Rhea - no need to worry. Ystoretools.com is an independent service provider that hosts images at permanent URLs so as to avoid the problem of Yahoo Stores changing the URL's all the time. The feed and images should work just fine for you.

Thanks, Teri. Just what I hoped to hear.

Back to work!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Give your affiliates access to a huge selection of banners and product display links... www.suspenders.com/banners.htm shows even odd size images to thwart Norton image link blocking. Move quickly there and then use your feed to generate both Akiva's Product Showcase Creator (PSC) and the GoldenCan template feed application. That gets better targeting and focusing.... before the click. Thgis should improve conversion ratios unless a merchant allows rogue affiliates snipping value-add affiliate clicks.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ecomcity - thanks a bunch. It looks like I have my work cut out for me. Sorry, I didn't quite understand that last sentence. I'm not quite up to speed on the affiliate world lingo yet.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Give your affiliates access to a huge selection of banners and product display links... www.suspenders.com/banners.htm shows even odd size images to thwart Norton image link blocking. Move quickly there and then use your feed to generate both Akiva's Product Showcase Creator (PSC) and the GoldenCan template feed application. That gets better targeting and focusing.... before the click. Thgis should improve conversion ratios unless a merchant allows rogue affiliates snipping value-add affiliate clicks.

What EcomCity said, he knows his stuff.

I am asking my affiliate merschants to create 124x126 and 149x151 buttons to help fight Norton. So far one merchant, United Shades, has helped with a really cool graphic!

Basically, I am asking for the standard size banners with one pixel less in width and one pixel more in height to defeat Norton.

RadarCat

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread