August payments?
    Has anybody receive any payment in August? I received the last payment in July 22nd. I thought LS was sending payment more often.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    We continue to send out 2 payments each month. The schedule is two batches - one initiated around the 8th and the other around the 22nd of each month. We initiated a batch on 8/3 (3 business days early). If you didn't receive a payment in that batch, it means there were no additional commissions paid and cleared by your merchants since the 7/22 batch. It will typically take 3-5 business days from the batch initiation date (the date you see associated with the payment in SynergyAnalytics payment report) to the mail date. Hope this helps.

I'll be posting again later today about the timing of our second August payment batch.

Kelli

There was a payment sent out August 3rd. You can look in Synergy Analytics (assuming you have a compatible browser and enough time) at the Payment Summary Report to see if you were sent one then. If not, you might want to check your minimum payment amount and review the Merchant Payment History report to see which of your merchants (if any) paid between 7/22 and 8/3.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I received one from the Aug. 3 batch, but it took FOREVER to get here. Not sure what the problem was there. I threw away the envelope so I can't determine when it was mailed. Everyone said they recieved theres and for days I kept checking my PO box with nothing there.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Mine's still sitting here (along with a big pile of other checks) waiting for me to take the time to go make a deposit. I just checked, and mine was run through the postage meter on 8/4 and postmarked on 8/5.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread