Will someone explain this search result?
    (I've changed things to protect the innocent but mostly so I don't get in trouble )

This site came up as #5

Tonis Vision Man
    Blah Blah Blah - Site Description
    www.xyzsites.com/jump.cfm?id=123

The above title and description are almost identicle to the real site and when you click on the link it takes you directly to the real site, which comes in as #7 in the search results.

When checking xyzsites.com, the real site is listed in a links type page way down towards the bottom. Theres a directory type form that can be filled in to add your site free.

I've never seen a jump page like this and have lots of ???? running thru my head.

My first reaction was, cool, she's making it closer to the top. (I keep an I on her, coz shes almost competition). But when I realized it wasn't her actual description, I thought, hey, someones copying her site. But then it did take me directly there.
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Gosh, something has really changed. Links to my site are showing in the results today, all of them, that have not been showing for months! Maybe that's a sign that google will come visit me now.
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread