Publisher Payment Status - Updated Aug 19
    Just showed up on the CJ interface
    Publisher Payment Status [Updated: August 19, 2005 10:30 AM PDT/17:30 UTC 19 August]

Commission Junction always makes best efforts to issue payments to publishers on or around the 20th. Publisher payments for this month’s pay cycle are being issued on Monday, August 22, and Tuesday, August 23rd. If you are on direct deposit, note that the time required for direct deposits (BACS payment) to post will vary by bank and country of residence. Checks (cheques) will be issued in this same time frame. Postal times for delivery will vary.

Also there may be reporting delays today. This is because we are reprioritizing resources towards payment processing, which we feel would be our clients' preference.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

15 years and counting
    At least, they are informing us.
    CJ - reporting delays today. This is because we are reprioritizing resources towards payment processing
    We were right about the delay in reporting just before payday.

Nicely done, CJ! A couple of days is still in the ballpark. And I'm so glad to see a network put affiliate payment as a priority when there has been a problem that has slowed it down. Good job and thanks for the timely update.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

It figures.

I do remember however that last time they announced the payment delay, cheques were supposed to be cut between 19th - 23rd. And a number of us did receive the envelops posted as late as 26th.
    That doesn't make a considerable difference though....just an observation.

"They've never missed or been late on a payment. And their reporting always adds up."

Commission Junction always makes best efforts to issue payments to publishers on or around the 20th. Publisher payments for this month’s pay cycle are being issued on Monday, August 22nd, thru Wednesday, August 24th. If you are on direct deposit, note that the time required for direct deposits (BACS payment) to post will vary by bank and country of residence. Checks (cheques) will be issued in this same time frame. Postal times for delivery will vary.

They changed it to the 24th.

Not wanting to appear cheeky, but, if they are using all their resources to cut payroll - does that mean we won't be getting reporting back on line until payroll is processed on the 22 - 24th??

I don't understand the "may be reporting delays" part. If they just leave it alone while "reprioritizing resources", it should do whatever it is doing. Is there a manual operation that is applied to reporting of transactions?

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Chicken
    I don't understand the "may be reporting delays" part. If they just leave it alone while "reprioritizing resources", it should do whatever it is doing. Is there a manual operation that is applied to reporting of transactions?
    Actually a very good question. Maybe they're saying that the additional server and processing capacity required to process the payments is what's causing the delays, rather than the lack of attention to reporting. At any rate, if they do indeed pay by the 24th, I won't be too disappointed at all. Hopefully they pay the right amount though...

I think it's very nice of CJ to keep everyone informed. I have no problem with payments being delayed for a few days. We all know the update didn't go as planned, so that pushes everything else back. Fair enough.

The fact that they've TOLD US instead of making us speculate about it over the weekend is worthy of a big STAR and for CJ. The news may not be great, but we at least know that there are going to be reporting delays due to publisher payments being given a higher priority.

Good enough. Hopefully CJ recognizes the fact that they likely need additional capacity so they can multi-task without sacrificing important reporting.

Of course, we all know tracking isn't affected by this...

Andy

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread