Question Any B2B Affiliates out there?
    The recent Revenue issue had a great article about B2B affiliate marketing. It got me thinking more about how to market to these affiliates...HOW DO I DO IT?

My program can be extremely lucrative for B2B as large organizations could place a heafty order and put big commission in an Affiliate's pocket...any suggestions on how to find these folks?

Thanks!

You might consider attending Andy Rodriguez's AM seminar in October. It's not specific to B2B but it's packed with information about affiliate program management.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=61070
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

ABW Ambassador
    You need to develop TRUST before entering the B2B space.
    Typically the sale is closed by phone or in person.
    Most affiliates can't deal with that issue.
    Those that can will make BIG money.

Affiliate Manager
    B2b
    I'd like to jump in here!

I read the revenue magazine articel as well, and feel that B2B has much future potential, In fact, we are headed towards building many B2B affiliate programs!

We just closed a deal with a huge online publishing retailer and are working on several big other affiliate B2B partnerships right now!

IF you are already established, and looking for more ways to extend your reach online, feel free to contact me - I'm game to talk about creative ways to build our brands!

Geoff Marcy - Affiliate Manager
    www.perfume.com

b2b....
    The problem is, and I propose this thought to everyone, where to find B2B affiliates. A latter comment mentioned "You need to develop TRUST before entering the B2B space." That is absolutely true...but how do you even get your feet in the door with these affiliates to start building that trust? Most of the forums I participate in are focused on consumer affiliates...is there a particular forum that solely deals with B2B?

iAMdiscountperfume - I am definately interested in talking more about this...you can contact me directly by email if you would like. My program is in the healthcare arena and b2b affiliates can make a killing on large groups both online and offline that are looking for programs to offer their employees. Let's chat about this more. If you have any contacts, or existing clients that you could cross sell it would be extremely beneficial.

Thanks..

We're not ready to announce it yet but I'm working with a b2b client at this time. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to get into b2b but the challenge of it was too much to resist. The income potential for affiliates is there for those who need how to work it.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread