4lowrates payment
    I have not been paid by 4lowrates.com in several months (I use their in-house program). Is anybody else having this problem? Who is their contact? (a live person who responds to emails or phone calls).

Thanks!

ABW Ambassador
    858-793-3344

thanks
    Thank you.

still nothing
    After 8 emails and several phone calls, I still have not heard back from 4lowrates.com ... It could be another affiliate program that has left the stage with affiliate money.

Payment from 4LowRates.com
    Hello Witness,
    I was notified of your thread today. My name is Jon carder and I am the C.E.O. of Client Shop Inc. the parent company of 4lowrates.com. Can you please tell me your affiliate ID and which affiliate program you are working with (CJ or Direct Track). I will get this issue resolved ASAP. I sincerely appologize for any ionconveniece. By the way, our correct offcie number is 800-238-4494 and the person in charge of our affiliate program is Chris Dryden at ext. 6512.

Wrog Phone number
    P.S. The phone number 858-793-3344 is to an old sales employee's voice mail who no longer works for the company. Just in case your need it, here is the correct email affiliates@4lowrates.com.

Attn Midnight Cafe--Did you get paid by 4lowrates yet
    4lowrates/ClientShop has not paid me either. Have you been paid? I have been gettting the run around myself.

Excuse Me--Last Post directed to Witness
    n/m

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread