Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Is the CJ payment delayed this month?
    Did anyone get paid yet?

marcelle

They have an announcement in the interface saying they'll be out on the 22 or something....
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

I don't mind though... didn't make the minimum threshold (I set it a lot higher than $25) this month anyway.

Sure hope it does process correctly on the 22nd. The main transaction reports screen still doesn't look right, most of the numbers behind the links don't show anything correct.

Quote Originally Posted by suzigeek
    They have an announcement in the interface saying they'll be out on the 22 or something....

Just noticed the announcement. Thanks!

today is a first batch of payments. i wonder if anyone got their payments locked yet.

They just changed the announcement. Looks like we will not be paid until the 24th or 25th, which means direct deposit will not be until the 25th or 26th.

Ouch, this is really cutting it close for some of my automated payments. I really did think when they said it would be a little late it would be the 22nd at the latest. This is a lot more than a couple of days.

And what happens if the CJ computer resources don't start picking up? Will payments be even later? I see CJ has been posting new merchants all day. I'm sure folks viewing them is using resources. I would think it best if they not add any more merchants until they can get back on schedule.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Not ad merchants. I am sure those new merchant contracts require they be displayed ASAP plus new merchants means new money. Who cares if we get paid late.

Good point. I fogot they have to pay big bucks to use CJ.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

CJ must remove the case study which says that CJ is *never* late on payments.

Now, they're claiming payment might not make it out until the 25th. Five days later than the 20th.

It is a true fact that CJ *has* been late on payments.

CJ MUST remove that case study as CJ is knowingly promoting a false statement.

Even though I am a strong supporter of CJ, I do agree with Holyearth that it should be removed. Once late is one thing, but twice in about six weeks does tarnish their image a bit and leaving a statement like that up would really be inappropriate at this juncture.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

This is really bad. 5 days late? This is really going to screw things up for me.

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    I said that last week.....Palmer should come down or change his quote to something like...."well it almost always adds up and 9 times outta 10 the checks come on time"

But that other quote needs to go buh bye.

As if they will take it down.
    It's like when they say 'update' as if it's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by holyearth
    CJ must remove the case study which says that CJ is *never* late on payments.

Now, they're claiming payment might not make it out until the 25th. Five days later than the 20th.

It is a true fact that CJ *has* been late on payments.

CJ MUST remove that case study as CJ is knowingly promoting a false statement.
    So call the FTC... CJ doesn't give a rip...

Talking
    "Payments will be delayed and reporting will be delayed so we can concentrate on redesiging our home-page"

-------------just kidding

Last year at this time, if CJ was going to be this late with payment I would have been going thru the Roof! High 4 figures would be missed.

But this year it's ho-hum ...

Since I've Replaced Most of my CJ links and those that are left are only there because I haven't bothered to replace them.

EVERY month conversion got worse and worse -- I had no other choice.

It is a HUGE shame. They used to be the Best.

Funny stuff. And the CJ sheep just keep on taking the crap CJ doles out. Get a clue people. CJ is screwing you. This new reporting BS is only there to confuse the affiliates. Someone else mentioned FTC. It's past time for that.

Other networks OFTEN take up to 2 to 3 months after the close of month to pay. CJ consistently pays on the 20th of the following month. Hmmmm ... think we can cut them some slack over a five day delay? It could be worse ... two months, three months.

It is not their policy to pay at any other time than the 20th of the following month, give or take a day or two for where the weekends fall.

CJ is late in making payment.

Some folks depend on income from CJ to feed their kids. Should the kids give mommy and daddy 5 days (or more) of "slack" when they are hungry and there is no food?

How can you fault somebody for *****ing about not being paid on time.

This is business late payments happen they aren't acceptable but they happen and thats why there are savings accounts that pay 3.30% interest and up. For days like this.

I see countless people on this forum say that they run a business.

Well when you run a business you have to be prepared for the worst. If you aren't you need to rethink your business plan.

?
    I wonder what is causing the delay of payments. THe system seems to be working fine. the tracking seems to be ok and CJ logins fast.. Just wondering what is causing them to delay payments until Thursday.. perhaps the calculation? because I see my current balance bouncing back and forth

tracy has the wise words:

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    Other networks OFTEN take up to 2 to 3 months after the close of month to pay. CJ consistently pays on the 20th of the following month. Hmmmm ... think we can cut them some slack over a five day delay? It could be worse ... two months, three months.
    We ought to show some patience and remember that this is just an exceptional circumstance where CJ is late in making payments. It would have mattered had that been a regular feature of CJ. I am sure its not. And just remember those LS and PFX payouts... :

I agree. I can cut CJ some slack over a 4-5 day late payment after a botched upgrade. LinkShare had a poorly planned upgrade that resulted in a 6 week delay in some payments.

If it was happening all the time, that would be another story. It's not. I looked back through my CJ payments for the past several years, and it's always been between the 18th and 23rd. This is an isolated event.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I'm cutting them slack also because overall they are the monst dependable, but just agreeing they should not be posting that on their home page if it has happened twice this year already. That's 1/6 of their payments.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast