Delayed Payments?
    I've been promoting Performics since April. My April payment came right on time. However, I haven't received any payments for May, June or July (I know it's a little early for July). They owe me about $4000 and I can't get a return e-mail. What's the process to get them to respond? Is this normal?

My checks are auto deposited like clockwork. If you don't have autodeposit I highly recommend it. Are you using the info@performics.com email? That is unusual based on what I have seen over the years for them to pay late. They were not as good as answering mails at one time, but the last year or so they have been extremly responsive. PM me if you are using that address with no response and I will send you a phone number to reach them more quickly.

If the merchants in question haven't paid performics yet, then you won't see payment until they do. There are a few here and there that are typically very slow to pay.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

If the merchants in question haven't paid performics yet, then you won't see payment until they do. There are a few here and there that are typically very slow to pay.
    I finally heard back from them today. This is exactly the problem. The merchant hasn't paid for the months in question yet. That is crazy! Why would Performics have not let me know about the delay so that I could have adjusted my marketing accordingly?

I saw my last payment notification on 15th June... and never received any after that. Yes their tracking seems normal and the conversion is still better than most others, yet they ought to set up some deadline for the payments.

anyone know where i can run a payment status report in performics? i dont see it? i also havent been paid in a while...

Very good question. I suggest all the performics' affiliates to send an e-mail to Mr. CEO asking the same. God you'll be surprised they don't even have that feature. In case you want to know how much they owe you, just go to reports => performance => activity details.

commissions lock
    know when do commissions "lock"? (can't be reversed etc...)

nah... never had a performics transaction reversed.

Angry
    I have two accounts there on one login. Would have been nice if the account that was 15 cents or so short of the minimum could have been consolidated with the more active one. I could have had the money almost two years ago.

Did you ask them to consolidate it? I am sure they would cut you a check if you ask them. If not, then grab a link and make a small purchase. Can't take much to make 15 cents commission. Then you get a big old check

do payments occur on/around the same date each month?

Question
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdig
    I'm wondering the same thing. When do Performics payments occur?

Thanks,
    SEVEN

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    Did you ask them to consolidate it? I am sure they would cut you a check if you ask them. If not, then grab a link and make a small purchase. Can't take much to make 15 cents commission. Then you get a big old check
    asked a long time ago but in the same email as another problem, which was solved. moot now, as a transaction (hope it sticks) has happened.

incidentally, I have been unable as of a few days ago to get a fresh report of transactions going back a few years. times out. will have to try that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zdig
    in the past they have paid some twice a month, but that assumes the merchants have paid in and that there was enough in one's account for a payment.

I get 2 payments a month, generally they occur on the 1st and 15th with some variation in dates when those dates occur on weekends.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

My first payment in Argentina
    I'm happy to say that I've just received my first payment in Argentina from Performics, it seems it was a little delayed because AR instead of ARGENTINA was printed in the address of the envelope, but in the end, it came home, just today, when Performics inform me they are sending me next payment !!

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread