Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Certificate problem
    Maybe the reason some of us are seeing low G returns this month is because their site certificate (???) is not up to date. I just checked my site on an AOL browser and noticed G ads have been "omitted" because their site's cert. is not current. Hmmmmmmmm ... I also get this warning in my Fire Fox browser when I check my G stats. Has been happening for several days.

If my site is an indication, 60% or more of my visitors are AOL users. This would explain low click and payment rates this month. Anyone else notice these cert. warnings?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

BTW ... it's the "safety" certificate. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

ABW Ambassador
    Rexanne, AdSense is rocking for me this month, but if you're seeing a problem you might want to write their support people and let them know. You sure it's on their end that there's a problem?

Yep. Their "safety certificate" is expired or something. Coming up on FireFox browser when I log in to check stats and noticed it on an AOL browser just today. AOL is blocking the ads because of a certificate issue. I've noticed the cert. thing on FireFox all week.
    Adsense was doing OK for me all month before Friday, then it dropped like a lead weight.
    I do notice that most of my visitors are from AOL. Might be because of that cert thing that my revenue has fallen off.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Update:

Just checked other pages in my site on an AOL browser and found that "due to MY security settings, "certain site cookies" have been blocked, including an Amazon and Yahoo cookie. I haven't changed settings on my AOL account nor have I upgraded to their latest version so no idea why that's starting to happen but it doesn't bode well for AM. You all might want to check your sites on an AOL browser. A small blotch with an eye and a red violation flag appears on the bottom right corner of the page. Clicking on it explains which cookies were disabled. Unfortunately, many many people are hooked up to the Internet via AOL. Something to watch!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread