Duh! LinkShare already has a FAQ
    Okay, I've been here slamming the keyboard trying to get LS to use a FAQ and guess what I found tonight? Yep, LS already has a FAQ http://www.linkshare.com/affiliates/faq.shtml

Problem is, they have this wonderful page already set up but ignore it for current affiliates. It is only set up for potential affiliates. Now, which of us could really use this more, active affiliates or someone just considering this?

Edited: I later found there are two FAQ's, the one I listed above and another one I never saw, a link at the top of this forum page http://www.linkshare.com/help.

Neither one has any current information about SynergyAnalytics and when talking about reports seems to be the old system they removed.

Their Quick Tour also seems out of date as I see nothing about SynergyAnalytics.

Hmmm, tried the Live Chat feature for the first time. Figures, just takes you to the LS home page. They should remove that if they are not using it.
    Last edited by Ron Bechdolt; August 23rd, 2005 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Wait, there are two FAQ's
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Live Chat works during business hours. Of course it's usually an exercise in futility to get good, accurate, helpful answers.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread