Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs down Day 12
    Day 12 since upgrade. ZERO SALES. Same amount of clicks.I have been reading the varied assortment of posts about the ongoing debacle at CJ and it recently dawned on me that if the CEO's of Tyco,Arthur Anderson and Adelphia had done something similar to this its more likely that they would have been facing life in prison rather than the slap on the wrist they got. CJ has not only defrauded every affiliate in their network on this "upgrade" but perpetrated the same thing last year. Talk about cooking the books. This is an absolute travesty. "Yes I will hold for Mr. Spitzer".

Internet Cowboy
    I have to say that if you are 12 days with zero sales, you should reconsider your marketing strategy and stop blaming CJ.
    You either are promoting a rogue merchant or you are doing something else terribly wrong.
    As much of a pain in the ass that this "upgrade" has been, I must say that sales have remained strong throughout.
    Can we sometimes blame CJ for losing a sale here and there? Yes. But 10 days wil zero sales is a problem on your end.
    Take a long hard look at your operation. Find some alternate merchants. At this point you can make radical changes because you have nothing to lose.
    Best of luck!

ABW Ambassador
    I was serious when i said in this thread:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ight=september

"When the site returns your reports may be delayed for up to 24 hours."

So it's supposed to come back Sunday August 14, so should be caught up first week of September.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I have to say that if you are 12 days with zero sales, you should reconsider your marketing strategy and stop blaming CJ.
    You either are promoting a rogue merchant or you are doing something else terribly wrong.
    As much of a pain in the ass that this "upgrade" has been, I must say that sales have remained strong throughout.
    Can we sometimes blame CJ for losing a sale here and there? Yes. But 10 days wil zero sales is a problem on your end.
    Take a long hard look at your operation. Find some alternate merchants. At this point you can make radical changes because you have nothing to lose.
    Best of luck!
    Please remove your head from CJ's derrier. Thanks in advance.

Internet Cowboy
    You are right. 12 days and no sale is always CJ's fault. There are no other variables in affiliate marketing that affect revenue. How could I have been so blind? All of these other people here complaining about reporting accessability but also saying that revenue is the same or better must be wrong too.
    So sorry to have been so stupid!
    Carry on with your pity party.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    You are right. 12 days and no sale is always CJ's fault. There are no other variables in affiliate marketing that affect revenue. How could I have been so blind? All of these other people here complaining about reporting accessability but also saying that revenue is the same or better must be wrong too.
    So sorry to have been so stupid!
    Carry on with your pity party.
    Keep drinking the koolaid sooner or later you may be able to convince yourself thats its champagne.

If you want to be so sure about CJ's fault, maybe buy from your own website just one time could tell you if it tracks or not?

Do you know about Persuasion Architecture? Maybe your visitors stop after the homepage! Who knows? Do you have stats to prove it? And I mean personnal website tracking statistic with you server log. This is so important to know the path every visitors click! It's so easy to blame others. Yeah this post blame you i'm sorry to make a contradiction here, this is just supposition and not accusation.

just my 2 cents(now im broke )

If hell try that he might discover cj is not the one to blame. What will mean he does somthing wrong. He doesnt want that.

He wants some one to blame.
    The only downside with that strategy is he'll never improve.

let him be.

Quote Originally Posted by felix8
    If hell try that he might discover cj is not the one to blame. What will mean he does somthing wrong. He doesnt want that.

He wants some one to blame.
    The only downside with that strategy is he'll never improve.

let him be.

I agree with UncleScooter..

brianboru - He gave you good advice..
    I am very unhappy with this upgrade and the payment delay.. and I have voiced my opinion on it more than once.. but even through the upgrade I have made sales as well.

What UncleScooter said was 100% Correct... and I think the comment "Please remove your head from CJ's derrier." was totally uncalled for and from what I have read that is the last place UncleScooter would be putting his head... LOL

12 days without sales is NOT CJ's Fault..

If you ever want to have any credibility here you will apologize to UncleScooter and play nice...

I have to say I haven't had too many sales with CJ the past few months but even I have made some sales the past 2 weeks which means they are definitely tracking considering my sites w/cj merchants were killed off i.e. NO TRAFFIC in bourbon but are making slow gains again.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Quote Originally Posted by AddHandler
    I agree with UncleScooter..

brianboru - He gave you good advice..
    I am very unhappy with this upgrade and the payment delay.. and I have voiced my opinion on it more than once.. but even through the upgrade I have made sales as well.

What UncleScooter said was 100% Correct... and I think the comment "Please remove your head from CJ's derrier." was totally uncalled for and from what I have read that is the last place UncleScooter would be putting his head... LOL

12 days without sales is NOT CJ's Fault..

If you ever want to have any credibility here you will apologize to UncleScooter and play nice...
    Please remove your head from Uncle Scooters derrier.

Quote Originally Posted by AddHandler
    Credibility???? In here???? In here its the criminals watching the criminals so no thanks.

Wow - a tad cynical .

Suz~~GearGirl~~

I met UncleScooter at Andy's seminar, he DOES know what he's talking about. Heed his advice. Did you make a test purchase yet? If not, why? So far, what you have is a suspicion not based on any facts.

Not sure what this means "In here its the criminals watching the criminals..." so you may wish to explain before folks start thinking you mean all ABWers are criminals.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

ABW Ambassador
    Troll # ? The upgrade sucks but if you haven't had a sale in 12 days, that's all you. Convenient crutch. Unless you might be using 1 or 2 merchants, or a few that are currently having problems with this new upgrade. I know there are a few of those, who are having problems getting sales reported.

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Troll # ?
    Ofcourse its a troll. These folks need to stop going to Starbucks so often. Oh and you are correct it is one of our favorite merchants. I need to stop trolling at F***********y.com

Quote Originally Posted by suzigeek
    Wow - a tad cynical .

Can I have some?

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brianboru
    Day 12 since upgrade. ZERO SALES. Same amount of clicks.I have been reading the varied assortment of posts about the ongoing debacle at CJ and it recently dawned on me that if the CEO's of Tyco,Arthur Anderson and Adelphia had done something similar to this its more likely that they would have been facing life in prison rather than the slap on the wrist they got. CJ has not only defrauded every affiliate in their network on this "upgrade" but perpetrated the same thing last year. Talk about cooking the books. This is an absolute travesty. "Yes I will hold for Mr. Spitzer".
    1st.....how can you type while wearing a straight jacket....cause I certify you crazy.

2nd...Maybe your websites are just as shitty as your attitude and people arent clicking through

3rd...Try checking your links to see if you have the right stuff goin on.....

P.S.. You are completely RonTarded

Lets give Brianboru a break. It seems from what I can tell is that he/you are either producing with only one merchant at cj who is a batch merchant. Then I can see a 12 days w/no sales since one of my batch merchants only seemed to batch once or twice last month. OR his/your links are all f'ed up and he/you're clueless.

Either way his/yours is a sad state of affairs and you should be sulking in the corner thinking to yourself WTF I am a Rontard!!!
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Newbie at tooting my own horn M_Diddy's Avatar
    Then maybe he should contact the merchant directly rather than sitting stewing and placing blame on the network.

And hun....I am definately not RonTarded!

WOW - BrianBoru,
    All I have to say is -- you are a complete moron.. and every letter you type proves it.. if you would remove your head from your own derrier you might be able to see that it's YOU with the crap on his face...

How dare you come in here and complain - get good advice - and then call us ALL criminals.. I am glad you haven't made any sales in 12 days and I hope the trend continues... You don't deserve the good advice that anyone here could give you.. it's obvious your to stupid to use it anyway!

(Credibility???? In here???? In here its the criminals watching the criminals so no thanks.)

If that is truely the way you feel then don't post anymore.. leave - get - be gone with your idiotic self pity -- you add no value to this board!

I have been making a living from aff marketing for more years than I care to remember and I've paid for my house through affiliate marketing. All the other networks I use continue to prosper but my cj sales went up to normal levels when reporting was faultering and now everything is 'working' again my cj sales are dead in the water. Cj BLATENTLY doesnt have the resources to capture sales AND report them.

Just because some of you post a lot on abw doesnt make you a superior affiliate. I've been doing AM longer than most of you and I hope nobody here intends to call me an ignorant newbie who is just out to blame cj? How about stop being so rude to people?

In fact lets be totally clear about this. Most of the top affiliates dont spend their time posting on abw and that is part of the reason that they are top affiliates. Ask any merhant. So how about just a little respect for people that you percieve as n00bs?

Nobody claimed Brianboru was a newbie people posted thier recent experiences with CJ and Brianboru decided to insult them instead of taking it into account. Learn how to read...
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast