Lightbulb what CJ should do?I list below.
    1,focus on testing guy,not programmer,it's really important,before post new program,we should keep testing until nothing wrong.
    2,don't ask any programmer to do testing,it's not professional,and they could hide some bugs they don't even know and some of them really know some bugs and can't find the way to do that,and just hide that problem.so,programmer and testing guy should be different groups.
    3,not only you should have testing guys and you should ask some of the customer to do testing too,they know what to do,and what they want,sometimes.
    4,keep adding the bugs that post from ABW, using system to control all these bugs and fix it,ask testing guy to test and do good recording,input all of the bugs into system is esay to be control.
    5,make document about all the keys for testing,next time testing guys know what to do.
    6,I could be a good testing guy,and I am going to do that volunteer for you guys. :P
    Hope that helps. and save all of us.

I think the "old boy network" that is still currently on their payroll should just take all of our money right now, and then skip town to a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the United States.

It would only be a temporary setback for us 'publishers' and we could all live happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by alvin
    1,focus on testing guy,not programmer,it's really important,before post new program,we should keep testing until nothing wrong.
    2,don't ask any programmer to do testing,it's not professional,and they could hide some bugs they don't even know and some of them really know some bugs and can't find the way to do that,and just hide that problem.so,programmer and testing guy should be different groups.
    3,not only you should have testing guys and you should ask some of the customer to do testing too,they know what to do,and what they want,sometimes.
    4,keep adding the bugs that post from ABW, using system to control all these bugs and fix it,ask testing guy to test and do good recording,input all of the bugs into system is esay to be control.
    5,make document about all the keys for testing,next time testing guys know what to do.
    6,I could be a good testing guy,and I am going to do that volunteer for you guys. :P
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by alvin

Agreed. I don't know about #3: letting customers do some of the testing for bugs. That could get a little out of control and dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. Plus cj isn't going to trust some random affy to do the testing for them. But yes, splitting up the programmers and testers would be beneficial and I am surprised they don't do that already. Programmers know how to design, and testers know how to find flaws in the design. 2 separate jobs, agreed.

ps, that's some serious use of the comma!

Quote Originally Posted by C.Whyte
    Agreed. I don't know about #3: letting customers do some of the testing for bugs. That could get a little out of control and dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. Plus cj isn't going to trust some random affy to do the testing for them. But yes, splitting up the programmers and testers would be beneficial and I am surprised they don't do that already. Programmers know how to design, and testers know how to find flaws in the design. 2 separate jobs, agreed.

ps, that's some serious use of the comma!
    Who said they don't have separate functions for it? They are publicly owned and could have some serious problems with controls testing if they don't get that together. But, from all appearances, they don't do any testing anyway, so it's us affiliates in the end who are the "testing guys".

1 - Find out what the people who use the system want.

2 - Provide it.

Is that really that hard??????

It appears they are short on help and cannot keep up with the rush!!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread