Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Question CJU 2005 - List of Attendees?
    Hi All,

The good news is I found my transaction reports!!! As a merchant, interestingly enough my transaction reports were under my COMMISSION SUMMARY!

Anyhow, does anyone know where there is a published list of planned/registered attendees for CJU 2005?

All I can find is the list of advertisers/publishers/solutions providers registered for 2004.

Any help is appreciated in locating that list if it exists.

Thx as always,

I haven't seen a posted list, but if you do the Networking Match thing you can get a good idea of who is coming.

Thanks much - however, I was thinking that might be a list of 'who's coming' from the 2004 network match deal and that they hadn't updated for this year yet. Probably not but it crossed my mind and wanted to find out for sure.

When I logged in I saw my company's name but wasn't sure if that meant they assumed I was going to register becuz I'm on the wait list which has since cleared apparently (so the email they sent me had said today), or becuz someone else from my office is already scheduled to attend (very possible).

Anyhow will have to wait and see.

Cheers,
    Liz

All CJU 2005 is going to be is a *****fest. There is no way I am going now. Time will be wasted on explaining this upgrade fiasco and nothing good will come out of it.
    We could really show CJ how serious we all are if everyone cancels.

Smile
    If you can afford to write it off as a great networking opportunity, my experience last year was that it was worth its weight in gold for that alone if nothing else.

You're right - the upgrade will continue to be a hot topic right into the conference, I'm sure, and I hear your frustration as I can't get into my reports either (for long - keep getting booted out).

But, having said that, that's not to say the conference itself won't be worth anything as a result. I learned more from the people I have met at these types of things than I ever learned at almost any of the seminars (though depending, they can be good sometimes too).

Depends where you're coming from I guess... and what you expect to get out of it.

I am just going so I get a chance to wear my abestweb t-shirt

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread