Question Performance Incentive NOT Paid
    I was awarded a performance incentive last month, but the odd thing is it was never added to my account balance. It appeared in my reports, but it was invisible. Since the upgrade the reports for last month haven't been working properly, but I still see the incentive. It still hasn't been added to my balance and I thought it would be by the time payment went out. Well, my payment was deducted today and the incentive was not included. I contacted CJ about this through their contact form, but I thought I'd post something here to see if anybody has had a similar experience?

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    It's mentioned in their "new and improved" August 24th fubar notice:
    (Excerpt) In addition, a portion of publishers who have performance incentives may receive the performance incentive portion of their payment, which also includes any outstanding current balance, in a separate deposit or check. This separate payment will be issued before the end of this month. Status updates on all payments will be posted to this site.~CJ
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I think that notice pertains to this month's performance incentives. I just hope they pay last month's performance incentive. From what I see this month's performance incentive is the only one that shows up on the Summary. It would be odd if they pay this month's before last months, but it seems like this just might happen. I'm not out of the woods yet.

- Scott

Thank you, Leader for keeping up with all this stuff. I get much more information from this forum than from reading notices on CJ.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I think that notice pertains to this month's performance incentives. I just hope they pay last month's performance incentive.
    The way I see it, it can't be this month's they were talking about...they'd pay this month's incentives out next month anyway, so they must have been referring to what *should have* gone out in this payment (incentives that were credited in July)...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    The way I see it, it can't be this month's they were talking about...they'd pay this month's incentives out next month anyway, so they must have been referring to what *should have* gone out in this payment (incentives that were credited in July)...
    That's what I hope, but my Transaction Summary would say otherwise. On top of the double payment deduction I'm surprised I can still make sense of this.

- Scott

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread