Account Manager recommendation
    Todd,

Would it be possible to add one more link to the "Today's Quick Tasks" section on the main page of the CJ Account Manager? Currently, there is a link for new transactions. It is now new transactions for the month to date.

I'd like a link that shows ALL transactions for TODAY only. And I mean EVERYTHING: corrections, new transactions, transactions that are locked immediately, withdrawals for payments, etc. This info seems rather spread out right now, and there are lots of clicks involved to get to it.

I like to keep up with everything on a daily basis, so when balances change it's easy to spot exactly why.

Thanks for your consideration!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Todd,

Would it be possible to add one more link to the "Today's Quick Tasks" section on the main page of the CJ Account Manager? Currently, there is a link for new transactions. It is now new transactions for the month to date.

I'd like a link that shows ALL transactions for TODAY only. And I mean EVERYTHING: corrections, new transactions, transactions that are locked immediately, withdrawals for payments, etc. This info seems rather spread out right now, and there are lots of clicks involved to get to it.

I like to keep up with everything on a daily basis, so when balances change it's easy to spot exactly why.

Thanks for your consideration!
    Why not just create bookmarks or links for your link bar in IE or Firefox? You can get everything in 1 click except for publisher payments, which apparently has been moved somewhere else.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread