Unhappy Only 1/3 of my payment
    Cj sent a check with ony 1/3 of my july (locked) commissions and the rest is not withdrawn from my account?!!!!

The exact thing happened to me also!!! Only 40% of my earnings were withdrawn and sent... this has never happened before...!

I've had it happen before when the merchant has not had enough money in their account when the CJ checks were cut. Always got the money, but sometimes months later.

CJ is not sending the perf incentives right now as they'll be sent in a different check.

Affiliateville, USA
    This may explain what happened. Sounds like CJ took the right steps to get the majority of payments out and will be sending the remainder out in a special check, which is really a surprise.

Publisher Payment Status Update [August 26, 2005 10:30 AM PDT/17:30 GMT 26 August]

A majority of publisher payments for this month’s pay cycle were issued Wednesday through Friday (August 24th thru 26th) of this week. However, some payments did not include two items:

1) Commissions from a portion of advertisers 2) Performance incentives

If you did not receive a payment or a portion of your payment, including some commissions or performance incentives, you will receive these items AND any outstanding current account balance in a follow-up direct deposit or check to be issued at the beginning of next month.

The reason this occurred is because a portion of data had not yet been processed when the initial payout was finalized. We determined it would be preferable to get out a majority of payments without holding them all back in order to wait for unprocessed commissions.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we expect this to be a one-time event. We believe you will find the *early* payment of a portion of your commissions to be of some benefit in light of what you have experienced. Thank you for your patience.

*Because we will be including any current balance as of the date the follow-up payments are processed, they will include funds that would normally have been released later in next month’s payout to publishers.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Mansfield, TX
    Thanks Ron! That explains a lot.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15 years and counting
    If they want to pay me twice a month, I don't mind. My balance is still twice as big as my last deposit. I'm sure I've not been paid in full but I've no idea how to recalculate "a portion of my payment, including some commissions or performance incentives" or maybe I'm not in a mood to look closely at these new reports.

It`s really not rocket science. Whatever transactions have been locked from previous months should be paid to you on the 20th of each month. For example if you 500 in july sales and 50 in june sales that were extended, they all should have locked on the 10th of augest. In that case you get $550.

Of course i didn`t receive a stitch of my locked balance so I guess i fall in the 2nd payment category. The note they put doesn`t even make sense. Are they saying they will pay what they owe you and the current balance despite the transactions not being locked. If they wait for those transactions to lock then the payment would happen on the 11th. However, why go through the expense of a 2nd payment if your only 9 days away from the next one? I get the feeling they will just keep delaying and pay everyone next month.

'we expect this to be a one-time event'
    Thats in their best interest.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread