Request URL?
    Is there a substitution variable to get the Request URL?

I'm using a virtual include to generate a menu for the script but it has to be dynamic to change depending on what page is requested. So I want called something like menu.php?page={}

Is there some way of doing it?

I tried just using $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] and a bunch of other variables in the menu.php file, but it would return "menu.php" instead of the actually requested page

k I think I figured out how to do it using the {mode} variable, but the substitution isn't working.

I'm using:

{mode+} and It's not removing the "&" symbol from the text but it's not modifying the variable at all. I thought doing that to mode would remove the "&" and change all spaces to "+" symbols, but it doesn't appear to be doing anything.

What did I miss?

Basically I want to do a virtual include to a php script like this: menu.php?page={mode+} but it's not working.

Toronto, Canada
    Use {form.mode+} instead. To access any parameter, use the variable {form.PARM+} where PARM is the name of the parameter you want to access. You can use any variable modifier in place of the + if you want.

The variable {mode} returns a human-readable string.

The + modifier does not work properly in {mode+}. It is fixed in the latest AE beta.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread