ABW Ambassador
    Kitchen Collection Affiliates?
    Any out there? I might have one of your sales. Somehow i had a sale show up from them and the link id was a product link. I don't do products and i've never had them on my site. I was thinking maybe from me testing out GoldenCan but i don't see them there either.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Kind of scary that you might have gotten someone else's transaction posted to your account. I'm an affiliate of theirs but I don't promote them heavily as their terms are pretty poor.

Too bad you can't tell which product you sold though, huh? >koff< CJ.

Yes, I use them for a few items that only they carry, but all I'm pretty sure all my product links have SID code attached. When you look at your affiliations in CJ are they listed as active?

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I just pulled a bunch of their product links because they were all pointing to the main page. Heard back from the AM - Seemed to be an issue at CJ. *sigh*

I'm not bothering to re-add them for the reason Rhea already brought up: their % is very low and now worth the effort.

Weird that you would get someone else's commish. We might have all gotten someone else's commish over the course of this update. Hopefully it evens out. ;-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, they are active, signed up a long time ago but never put up links. Combination of $2 EPC, 1 green bar network earnings, 5% commissions and i didn't like the look of their site. Plus already have some good kitchen merchants like SurLaTable, Chef's Catalog, Cooking.com, Amazon etc. The Ad ID says Product Catalog 1. I'll email the AM and do an Ask A Question, see what's up.

Plus they do tend to EXTEND every single transaction. Like I said, the only reason I have any of their items is because nobody else carries a few things that go with my site. I don't promote them, just link to those items.

Trust, you're having quite a day with strange goings ons: Another Weird Experience.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Yeah, they are active, signed up a long time ago but never put up links. Combination of $2 EPC, 1 green bar network earnings, 5% commissions and i didn't like the look of their site. Plus already have some good kitchen merchants like SurLaTable, Chef's Catalog, Cooking.com, Amazon etc.

After hours of work creating product links for Kitchen COllection about a month ago, I give up. I'll put in the time for a larger % of the sale on another kitchen store.

I love Sur La Table merchandise and have been a customer for years but have never made a sale with them. If I could get through the Performix linking insanity, might be a product linking option but I never saw one. Glad to hear someone's making money with them.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    I love Sur La Table merchandise ... might be a product linking option but I never saw one. Glad to hear someone's making money with them.
    At PERFORMICS, all you have to do is select BUILD YOUR OWN LINKS. Enter the URL of the product in LINK URL box, the URL of the Product Image (right click the image at Sur La Table's site) in Banner URL, and give the link a name. Then press the BUILD LINK button. The system will generate the code you need.

It's very time consuming, but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    At PERFORMICS, all you have to do is select BUILD YOUR OWN LINKS. Enter the URL of the product in LINK URL box, the URL of the Product Image (right click the image at Sur La Table's site) in Banner URL, and give the link a name. Then press the BUILD LINK button. The system will generate the code you need.

It's very time consuming, but it works.

Thank you Tracy!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

ABW Ambassador
    whheeee, got another one today. If i do this good with them without any links up, i wonder how i'll do if i put some up?

LOL! Maybe I should take my links down, then I can do better with them.

ABW Ambassador
    I had a sale appearing on my reports before, from some link with a SID that I'm sure I didn't make.

It's a small amount, yes, but it's proof enough that reporting can get screwed.

and if you happen to be on the bad end as i am now, it's frustrating to think that all your hard work are being thrown somewhere else.

ABW Ambassador
    I had that happen with a HSN sale last week with a sale showing up in my reports with an SID that wasn't mine, was the same day i had my first Kitchen Collection sale that wasn't mine. I'm wondering if someone is enjoying all my Shoebuy sales.

ABW Ambassador
    there's something worse than that you know?

sometimes there are reversals that i suspect i didn't have the orig transaction to begin with, but i'm just too lazy to go back and check. i guess this is where their dizzying reports come in handy (for cj).

ABW Ambassador
    it's the close of the day and it's now official. my first day in four years (at least) that I didn't have a sale in my reports. same amount of traffic, same number of clicks, but no sale.

something is rotten in the world of cj.

ABW Ambassador
    And another one showed up yesterday. If you have them put some SIDs in there quick, so in the future i'll know whose sales i'm getting.

Wink
    "tracking is not affected" (true, its a screwy as ever...)

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread