Who to sign up with as a Merchant
    Well, its been a couple months now and I have two sites I am promoting using Affilaite Marketing as one of the means to get my product out there.

We have signed up with one Affilaite Program as a merchant, an account for each site. To date I have gotten a very small....and I mean small number of affiliates. And absolutly NO traffic, except for the random affilaite clicking on there own ad. In some cases the affilaites that have signed up don't even have a site built yet.

So here is my question. Where do I go to sign on as a merchant where there are actually some Affilaites doing business? The one I am with I think is somewhat new to the scene here in the US and is just now getting a foothold. I talked to CJ and was politely "turned down" because I don't "have enough product." Is there a "master list" of programs out there that has the top 6 to join? I would also be intereted in doing set dollar amount CPA for some affiliates.

What else is out there?

Thankd in Advance for any direction or replies!!
    [LEFT]Earn 15% Commision: 100% All Natural Supplements From The Amazon Rainforest
    Lifexpand, Inc Boca Raton, FL Phone: (561) 487-3650 [URL=http://]www.lifexpand.com[/URL][/LEFT]

You might look into ShareASale.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk_LifeXpand
    Well, its been a couple months now and I have two sites I am promoting using Affilaite Marketing as one of the means to get my product out there.

We have signed up with one Affilaite Program as a merchant, an account for each site. To date I have gotten a very small....and I mean small number of affiliates. And absolutly NO traffic, except for the random affilaite clicking on there own ad. In some cases the affilaites that have signed up don't even have a site built yet.

So here is my question. Where do I go to sign on as a merchant where there are actually some Affilaites doing business? The one I am with I think is somewhat new to the scene here in the US and is just now getting a foothold. I talked to CJ and was politely "turned down" because I don't "have enough product." Is there a "master list" of programs out there that has the top 6 to join? I would also be intereted in doing set dollar amount CPA for some affiliates.

What else is out there?

Thankd in Advance for any direction or replies!!
    You could advertise your program on ABW :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Internet Cowboy
    Do both of these. Sign up with Shareasale and advertise your new program here. You will get affiliates.
    If your site is not up to snuff, you will be told that too. There are many professional affiliate marketers here. Ask their opinions. Take the advice from 90% of them. It is up to you to find the 10% to ignore....LOL.
    Best of luck!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Monk,

Welcome to ABW !!! I see you are in Boca, Florida, come to our seminar in October and learn how to launch, grow and manage your program succesfully...

Cheers,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

CPA Network Rep
    Monk,

Would you be willing to share some more information about your company and what you sell. You may PM me if you like. We may be able to help you.

http://www.abestweb.com/advertising would be the link for advertising. It worked and is still working well for us.

Good luck!

Geno

Affiliate Manager
    I suggest Shareasale and ABestWeb's exposure - a great combination.
    Shawn - Nature Hills Nursery, Inc.
    Contact Info: aol im: sms10221975 | shawn"at"naturehills.com | icq: 106-663-985
    Join the Nature Hills affiliate program now | Earn 15% per sale | 365-day Cookie

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread