Question Anyone still not have ANY payment processed for this month?
    In our group 4 out of 9 accounts still have not been paid. Nothing. There are "closed" transactions, and well over the threshold on accounts that are at the very least 3 months old (actually some older).

I am not talking about people who have been paid "partially" or a fraction of their payment, but people who have not been paid ANYTHING.

I was paid on the 26th, but some are still waiting and have e-mails in on CJ. I can't imagine that 4 different accounts would all suddenly have issues and with no notification from CJ.

I just realized I sound like Star Trek... 4 of 9.

Well, here is FINALLY an update!

Publisher Payment Status Update [August 29, 2005 12:30 AM PDT/19:30 GMT 29 August]

A majority of publisher payments for this month’s pay cycle were issued Wednesday through Friday (August 24th thru 26th) of last week. However, a portion of payments were not released or did not include one or both of the following items:

1) Commissions from a portion of advertisers 2) Performance incentives

If you did not receive a payment or a portion of your payment, including some commissions or performance incentives, you will receive these items AND any outstanding current account balance in a follow-up direct deposit or check to be issued beginning September 1.

The reason this delay occurred is because a portion of data had not yet been processed when the initial payout was finalized. We determined it would be preferable to get out a majority of payments without holding them all back in order to wait for unprocessed commissions.

We understand this is an inconvenience and expect this to be a one-time event. Thank you for your patience.

MeeMaw

Im in your same position....

1 of 1 account not paid all transactions locked...account has history....

CJ not answering emails....

this is how they treat us...

holyearth

Same here...1 acct, have not been paid, txns locked, no e-mail responses.

Frustration level and patience has reached MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we'll see payment activity tomorrow as promised.

Mine is still not process, have to be patient and wait after Sept 1st and see what happen next.

same here...not processed yet

Mine still isnt processed, i emailed cj and got a reply.. they said my payment would be processed in a few days, and was affected by the previous major upgrade... *sigh *

Finally, my balance dropped. 11 days delay.

It's been a while since I received a cheque from CJ. I have been re doing my site and it's taken forever because I keep timing out. Now to make matters worse they deduct $10.00 from my balance and clear all my stats. They also send me this email.

!You are receiving this email because we are concerned that your Commission Junction publisher account hasnt generated any valid commissions (from payable transactions) recently. We encourage you to begin earning commissions as quickly as possible. Otherwise, your publisher account is at risk of being deactivated for the reason of non-productivity. Please see the Commission Junction Publisher Service Agreement for further explanation.

Accounts deactivated for non-productivity are not eligible for reactivation. However, when you are ready to redevelop your publisher business and begin actively promoting offers, you may create a new account and rejoin the CJ Marketplace.

Of course, we would much rather see your publisher account actively earning commissions. If youd like some information on strategies and tips for doing so, please log in to the CJ Account Manager.
    What's a guy do now?

folks,

I still have not received payment for July...

The balance dropped but the payment history does not indicate a mailed check.........

anyone else? It is *very* late ........................

Nothing, not process, no drop in balance either.

I got a second payment from the Sept 1 catchup, I guess.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mailman

!You are receiving this email because we are concerned that your Commission Junction publisher account hasnt generated any valid commissions (from payable transactions) recently. We encourage you to begin earning commissions as quickly as possible. Otherwise, your publisher account is at risk of being deactivated for the reason of non-productivity. Please see the Commission Junction Publisher Service Agreement for further explanation.

Accounts deactivated for non-productivity are not eligible for reactivation. However, when you are ready to redevelop your publisher business and begin actively promoting offers, you may create a new account and rejoin the CJ Marketplace.

Of course, we would much rather see your publisher account actively earning commissions. If youd like some information on strategies and tips for doing so, please log in to the CJ Account Manager.
    What's a guy do now?
    Wow - I've never seen this but it's ugly. Someone else on another ABW thread was mentioning that they thought CJ was trying ot weed out the "little guys" by pulling product links from their options. This validates the assumption. Scary!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Unhappy Me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by holyearth
    folks,

I still have not received payment for July...

The balance dropped but the payment history does not indicate a mailed check.........

anyone else? It is *very* late ........................
    Same here. July payment deducted and balance dropped on Sept 1, but "Payment Status" does not show that the payment has been sent -- I receive payment by check.

Just received July check
    Well, shortly after posting my message about not receiving July check, the check (full payment) arrived in today's mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Wow - I've never seen this but it's ugly. Someone else on another ABW thread was mentioning that they thought CJ was trying ot weed out the "little guys" by pulling product links from their options. This validates the assumption. Scary!
    This is nothing new and is clearly a part of the publisher agreement. Buy some $3 ink cartridges or something else cheap to keep your account active and you'll be fine. They're not going to weed anyone out unless they're sending merchants thousands of clicks without sales.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    This is nothing new and is clearly a part of the publisher agreement. Buy some $3 ink cartridges or something else cheap to keep your account active and you'll be fine. They're not going to weed anyone out unless they're sending merchants thousands of clicks without sales.

This could happen to anyone, considering the parasite issues on CJ. I have been dropped by merchants on CJ for sending "too many clicks" without sales and was told my one AM that I was making their EPC look bad which was why they fired my a**. Blew my mind. Even though this was probly because my sales were most likely being pilfered by scum, uhmmmmmmm ... obviously not good.

I manage to be credited for some sales each month on CJ so I guess I have nothing to worry about. Although, I know how long it took before I started making those sales and it will suck for new publishers to be booted without a chance to catch up.

The way I see it, merchants would want any and all appropriate publishers placing their links on sites, no matter how new. Also, if a site is sending big traffic (clean, targeted traffic) without sales, they should look at the other problems potentially causing the lack of sales. Number 1 would be their ability to close the sale which is their ultimate responsibility. If they are unwilling to look at their affiliate partners for potential parasites, that's another story altogether.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    I received my delayed Performance Incentive through direct deposit today.

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread