Thread: Bill Bam - New creative and updated datafeed

Outsourced Program Manager
    Bill Bam - New creative and updated datafeed
    There're new products available on BillBam.com and here're 4 new banners to promote them. (Grap the link code from SAS)

We've also updated our datafeed on SAS and the product showcase at http://tools.amwso.com/PLC/showcase.aspx.

My 3D Storybook Puzzles

Blue Collar Comedy Plush

Barbie Dolls 2005

Nightmare Before Christmas 2005

Cheers!
    Jamie

Typo in banner
    Thanks for posting the new creatives they look great...however there appears to be a typo in the Blue Collar Comedy banner. On one of the layers is says FORM Bill Bam's Collectibles and I believe this was intended to be FROM.

To all affiliates the Blue Collar Comedy Tour plush are selling very well, we have reordered several times and expect this set to be very popular as we move into the holiday gift buying season.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hi Bill! Welcome to ABW!

Got anything fun in store for the holiday season?

(I need Looney Tunes stuff!)

Hi Rhea and thanks for your continued support. Most of our major lines for the Holidays is already up and either starting to ship this month or are available for preorder at this time.

As always the Nightmare Before Xmas line from NECA will lead the way, some awesome products this year led by the Tiffany Lamp, the Jack 12-head figure, Fireplace set, and as usual the bobbleheads.

Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus is now selling, Mattel will be doing a huge amount of advertising on this line as it promotes the DVD and toy releases. The styling head is a huge hit so far. The Holiday Barbie is also a very good seller and the Holiday Cinderella doll have moved very quickly in the short time it has been out.

The Charlie and the Chocolate Factory merchandise is very hot thanks to the movie release and I am sure come Xmas it will be even hotter.

Faery Folk dolls are due to be released in October, preorders have been doing well so far.

As to the Looney Tunes unfortunately there are no "events" going on that would promote new releases in this area so it is unlikely we will have anything significant in that area.

Animal Lover
    Errrr...it would be nice if you kept your feed to SAS pretty constant ie the columns that you put your category descriptions in - I believe the last feed had categories in columns 15 and 16...you've now moved them to columns 12 and 13...my script pulled blank columns as a result.

Had to refiddle the script to make it work.

Oscar

Thanks Bill for finding the typo. I've corrected it.

Hi Oscar, we haven't changed the data feed structure. The product categories and sub-categories are still in column 15 and 16, respectively. The categories in column 12 and 13 are merchant categories and merchant sub-categories.

Regards,
    Jamie

Animal Lover
    I'm referring to the FTP feed - not sure if it's different from the one from SAS that you download straight...the columns have moved.

That's why I had to change the script to pull columns 12 and 13 from the FTPd file...I'll send you a copy if you like to show you what I mean.

Oscar

PS how do I send you a copy? I can't attach it with private messaging. Is your email Jamie AT AMWSO DOT com?

Hi Oscar,
    Please send it to me at jamie@billbam.com.
    Thank you

Animal Lover
    File sent.

Oscar

Animal Lover
    Jamie

That email address bounced. Is there another one that works?

Oscar

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Oscar

Not sure why iy bounced the account exists, what erorr did it bounce back with ?

Send the file to me and I'll give it to Jamie.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Animal Lover
    Hi Chris,

I resent it using another email address and it seems to be okay...not sure what happened the first time...

Hoping it won't bounce this time. I'll send the file over to you if it bounces - otherwise I'll just assume that it went through.

tia,
    Oscar

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for sending me the file.
    I checked with SAS and found out that the way their staff uploaded our datafeed this time was different from the other times. That's why our product categories weren't in the columns they must be. However, SAS fixed the problem for us and now the product categories have moved back to columns 15 and 16.

I have to ask you to please change back the script on your site in order to keep the datafeed running correctly again.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,
    Jamie

14. Newsletter Signup