Transaction Details since 8/22 ?
    Hi,
    We have not seen any transactions in our 'Transaction Details' report for August since 8/22 with the exception of our payment on 8/24.
    We thought we would wait a few days but now it has been too long and we can't continue without any numbers to base our decisions on. We have switched as many of our affiliate links to other programs where we can but we are big fans of CJ and would hate to see them go.
    Is anyone else seeing more than we are on their 'Transaction Details' report ?
    We don't want to use the Commission reports because they keep changing and are not showing some sales that we know we made.

Thanks,
    Brent

Brent, have you looked in the commission summary and commission details reports? That's where all the action is. The so-called transaction reports have very little info in them.

I think they could have named these reports better.

Thanks Sjangro
    I'm glad I just misunderstood and am not supposed to see anything on that report since the 22nd. I thought I was the only one.

We don't want to use the Commission reports lately because they keep changing and are not showing some sales that we know we made. For example, we'll see a bunch of sales on it one time and then the next time we run it they are gone and we see other sales we didn't see before.

Thanks,
    Brent

Use the Commission Detail report
    I'm seeing transactions for recent days in my Commission Detail report, but it's definitely "hidden" from easy access. Here's what I do:

(1) Log in to CJ.com
    (2) click the "Run Reports" tab
    (3) Click on "Report Options" (under "Transaction Reports")
    (4) Under "Select Report Type," switch from "Commission Summary" to "Commission Detail"
    (5) Under "Select Time Frame," switch from "Today" to "This Week"
    (6) Click the "generate report" button

The report is NOT properly formatted for your screen -- you need to scroll right to see sales amounts.

Not intuitive at all.

In case already locked transaction this not work.

CJ really needs to go through and update the names of the reports with ones that aren't so confusing. "Transactions Today/This Week/This Month", "Commissions Locked This Month", etc., or something like that. I can never remember which report has what information.

And the side scrolling is just plan bad design.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread