speedfox - avoid them
    Add speedfox to the list of web hosting programs that do not track or pay out. The affiliate manager had this to say in April after my enquiry about a missing commission...
    Hello xxx,

I am sorry for the trouble. I researched this issue for you. The reason the affiliate commission did not go into your account is that the VPS system is not compatible with the affiliate system. I am going to manually pay you the commission after 90 days. If I can help you with anything else, please let me know.
    So first of all, the Virtual Private Server plan does not trigger a commission - an issue they are happy not to mention to anyone unless they complain. Secondly, any attempt to contact the aff manager since then has been met with silence.

hmmm, so I phone the aff manager and she confirms my home address (don't know where she got it, off CJ i guess) and she says the cheque will go out tomorrow.

So I ask why it's not going into my CJ account and she says she cannot do that- don't know if she just doesn't know how or isn't allowed, but anyway it all means CJ just got done out of it's %. That's a change eh?

cj
    I don't think CJ gives away your home address..? I was told that earlier. can anyone shed some light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by marketingchex
    I don't think CJ gives away your home address..? I was told that earlier. can anyone shed some light on this?
    Maybe the AM checked the whois info for your domain? Just a guess.

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread