Outsourced Program Manager
    My Irish Jeweler.com is changed to the NEW improved My Celtic Jeweler.com
    Hello all;

I wanted to announce that the new My Celtic Jeweler.com site is up and running. It has been a long time coming but the wait was worth it.

Visit us at www.mycelticjeweler.com To sign up for the affiliate program visit, http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale...erchantID=6225

We offer 10% commissions on ALL sales, Lifelong cookies, data feed access, 45 day return on all our products plus we use the auto-deposit so no worries about us going offline, ever. Loads of banners in various sizes, shapes and colors and a 10% discount coupon will be soon comming to offer your visitors.

My Celtic Jeweler is under the AMWSO banner so your assured great support.

Visit us and then let me know what you all think.
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

ABW Ambassador
    Congratulations Richard, the new site is gorgeous!

Animal Lover
    Richard

Do we need to change the datafeed or any of the links?

Oscar

Hi all
    Tanks for the comments.

We will be adding a new data feed and everyone will need to update it then it will be run on SAS all the time. I will advise when it is ready.

All banners are being changed as we speak. So if you running one of our banners or text links,within a day all will direct to the right place.

We have already tested everything and everything tracks and works :-) as it should.

In the next few days look for an announcement via the My Celtic affiliate newsletter about bonus's to all affiliates!
    Richard
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

ABW Ambassador
    >>about bonus's to all affiliates!

If it's a new activation bonus, should I wait to put links up?

All the links are going dead? That sucks~!

Can they be fixed with a mass search and replace?

How long will both sites be running concurrently so people have time to make the change?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Hi All
    Just to let everyone know that they MUST update the data feed ASAP. The old one had to be deleted for the new one to work.

The new one is available now at SAS.

I just tried some old links and the go to the old site so they still work and track.

If your using your own links then a simple search and replace will not work as the url's and landing pages have changed.

IMPORTANT:::
    I am working on getting all text/banner links changed as we speak, If you run our banners/text links you do not need to do anything as they will be changed through SAS.

Get the new data feed as the new site is awesome and I am sure you will see a higher % of people buying now.

Webworker, Up to you :-)

I will be running bonus's to all affiliates weither you have no link up, link up but no sales as of yet and people who have sent us sales.

Thanks again for your patience.
    Last edited by Richard - AMWSO; September 1st, 2005 at 10:57 PM.
    Richard
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Animal Lover
    Richard,

Have you altered the columns in the new feed? I'm missing columns...The old feed had these columns :

Wedding Rings| Matching Wedding Ring Sets| Gold Celtic Wedding Rings

The new one doesn't? Sigh...means I have to alter my scripts again...

Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    Richard,

Have you altered the columns in the new feed? I'm missing columns...The old feed had these columns :

Wedding Rings| Matching Wedding Ring Sets| Gold Celtic Wedding Rings

The new one doesn't? Sigh...means I have to alter my scripts again...

Oscar
    I agree who was the ham-bone who took the categories (custom1) and sub-categories (custom2-5) out of the datafeed....

from me, it means... I'm looking for a new merchant

It's too bad... AMWSO... is loosing touch with it's affiliates!! Where's Chris when you need him...

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

data feed
    Hi Guys;

Chris and I are looking into this.

We will get on it ASAP!!

Richard
    Richard
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Data Feed
    Hi all;

Ok here it is form the big boys at the top.

I know this might upset some of you but nothing I can do and I am sorry but I can promise that this is the full and final change, the new feed is generated direct from the database and is not touched between export and being sent to SAS.

To make the site more search friendly for the vistors we had to make these changes, I hope you all understand.

BTW, all the banners have been changed to reflect the new site including text links.

As far as Bonuses this is what we are offering;

1. If you are a current active affiliate, and currently have a link up to My Irish, (my Celtic) you will receive a $25 bonus after you send us 3 sales totaling more than $300 effective from Sept 1st-Nov 30th. There is no need for you to do anything as I will be doing the tracking of sales and after your third sale the $25 will be added to your commissions due.

2. If you are an inactive affiliate, (you joined but have not yet gotten around to placing a link or been busy with other projects) now is the time to get those links up. We will give you a bonus of DOUBLE commission on your first sale of over $200 during Sept. (that's 20% commission) ONLY after you have sent in the second sale and then on top of that another bonus of $25 after your first 3 sales during Sept-Nov totaling more than $300 total, (same as above).

2. Important to inactive affiliates, the double commissions apply only to your first sale and it has to be during the month of September so don't wait around.

I am working on new Thanksgiving and Xmas banners PLUS a 10% discount coupon good for any merchandise on our site. Add that FREE FedEx shipping on all orders over $100.

Best regards
    Richard
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Joe

We have to roll with what merchants make available, sometimes we work hours to fix feeds by HAND, we have to remove hundreds of products that have incomplete data and plenty of other stuff which if we just palmed it off to you would make the feed less than useful, sometimes changes on the sites mean we need to change the feeds, yes it's pain in the butt, it's a pain for us too.

My Celtic Jeweler has launched a brand new site as part of that launch we requested the site have a SAS SPECIFIC export built in, this means that the feed will never change from now on and as soon as SAS have an auto import system we can export direct from site to SAS on a real time basis.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Animal Lover
    Okay, time to change my scripts.

Oscar

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thanks for understanding Oscar, I'd love for all our SAS merchants to have the same tool and eventually import direct to SAS on the fly, lots less work for everyone, but we don't have the same sway with everyone

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Smile NEW Banners are ready for you
    Hello all;

I Just want to let everyone know that I have uploaded up plenty of new banners for Thanksgiving and Xmas plus banners that link to a landing page available ONLY for affiliates, that offers 10% discount throughout the My Celtic Jeweler web site.

Go grab a few as they are really beautiful.

We are 9 days into Sept so all inactive and new affiliates still have plenty of time to place a link up and generate that first sale which will result in a double commission. The first sale needs to be submitted before the end of the month but the second sale can come anytime before the end of Nov.

To check your stats, get banners/links or make changes to your personal information, go to your affiliate login page, http://www.shareasale.com/a-login.cfm

Please make sure that your current email address is good and that you can recieve newletters via SAS.

Thanks and have a great day :-)
    Last edited by Richard - AMWSO; September 8th, 2005 at 11:06 PM. Reason: added link
    Richard
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread