ABW Ambassador
    Best Keyboard?
    Looking to buy a new one, mine has about had it. Are some brands better than others? Cordless or corded? I see some come with a mouse too. What kind are you using, are you happy with it. Thanks.

Well, I use a Yahoo! keyboard. He has multimedia functions as well as mail, My docs folder, www button and a few useless things I never use (like the sleep mode or something).

I'm satisfied with it, he's tough enough for me (I kinda beat the crap out of my keyboards when I write), so, he should be good for you

Smile
    I always buy Microsoft and Logitech keyborads
    Heard good things about Dell keyboards too, but never used them ...
    Last edited by Art; September 1st, 2005 at 05:35 AM.
    [URL=http://www.affiliatesnetwork.info/links/][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Affiliatesnetwork[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] | [URL=http://findhotel.info/hotels/][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=1][B]Book a hotel[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] | [URL=http://affiliate-marketing.affiliatesnetwork.info/][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=DarkOrange]Affiliate Marketing Blog[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/URL]

Internet Cowboy
    I use a plain keyboard, but one with hot buttons for web browser, calculator and email.
    I tried a wireless keyboard once and, believe it or not, I type faster than it could display what I am typing. I am not an extremely fast typist but I found this really annoying.
    You can get a decent keyboard at any office store for $20 or less. I go through about one a year.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I had been using the one that came with my newer computer ever since I got it. A "VPR Matrix." I never got used to that *%*% thing and I think it's been 3 years--the keys are just a bit smaller (almost unnoticable when looking at it...but very noticable when trying to hit the right key) than the old one I was used to.

Finally it died, and I went back to my old Memorex MX2500 that I had used with my old computer.

I never thought I'd be glad to have a keyboard die! But it's been absolutely wonderful to be using this one again. The keys are the right size!! So not nearly so many typos in the original drafts. No frustration!

It's got a row of special buttons, but I've long since lost the install disk for the software that drives that part, and had never installed it on this computer. So now I'm just using it as a basic keyboard. No loss.

About $20 sounds right.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Affiliate Manager
    I always use the wireless logitech keyboards. Although the batteries always seem to go dead when I am in the middle of typing something very long, and I never seem to have the batteries!
    Shawn - Nature Hills Nursery, Inc.
    Contact Info: aol im: sms10221975 | shawn"at"naturehills.com | icq: 106-663-985
    Join the Nature Hills affiliate program now | Earn 15% per sale | 365-day Cookie

Quote Originally Posted by affaction shawn
    I always use the wireless logitech keyboards. Although the batteries always seem to go dead when I am in the middle of typing something very long, and I never seem to have the batteries!
    It would be neat if they had an AC adapter or something
    Rosey Bear Boutique
    Dressy Children's Fashions With Style!
    5% Commission : NYS Merch : Parasite FREE
       Akoss Hosting
    We also provide reseller accounts for ABW members.
    Ask for details

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread