ABW Ambassador
    CJ is so slow!
    Is anyone else having problems with CJ this morning? It's been bad these past couple of days (very slow!). I keep getting logged off.

Same here. Got bumped a few times. Can't log in now.
    Dennis Duffy
    Slavin' over a hot keyboard for nickels & dimes ... and nobody understands what I do.

FWIW, I did notice last night that I'd had another Payment withdrawal. I assume they are slow due to all the payment processing.

Affiliate Manager
    No matter what the reason...I am starting to lose patience with CJ...It seems that no matter what time of day I try to log on, I am always getting booted out at some point...I am so frustrated...

well..i am not able to login at all.

I can't log in either. My merchants are the ones that are losing as I get emails updating me on new codes or promotions I am simply deleting them unless my code is present in the email. I don't have the time to jack around with this.

I Can't Login Either
    Down here too. Hoping it has something to do with the payment...

I can't even login

I noticed increasing system instability as the day went on yesterday so today's outage doesn't surprise me....CJ was "hinting" at going down for the count yet again and sure enough it did.

And even when it was "up and running", the reporting numbers it is spewing out are pure garbage and tracking only seems to work once in a great while. For example, yesterday I had nearly 6,000 Ebay clicks but not a single registration. That falls far outside the range of realistic possibilities. It's time for them to award a 20% bonus to publishers for all downtime and inaccurate reporting....it would be in their best interests because once enough publishers (and even) merchants are complaining about fraud and mismanagement, Wall Street can't help but notice. And the cost of that to CJ is a far higher cost than paying publishers the commission they have rightly earned instead of stealing from them.

Tracking on the "Cannot Find" server will not be affected.

The city of Santa Barbara and surrounding areas tumbled into the Pacific Ocean as the result of a severe earthquake early this morning, so you can expect reporting delays of up to 24 hours. Tracking can not and will not be affected.

Shhhhhh dont bother them. Let them count my money. I dont want them to make mistakes again this time.

Please stop making noise and shouts outside the CJ window. You might distruct them and they'll need start the counting all over again.

Shhhhhhhhhh

Can't get in here.

15 years and counting
    It's not just today. I'm spending less and less time with CJ. That's an update to kick out of their system their productive affiliates. They don't listen, I don't mind. They are just helping their competition.

CJ is broken in UK too - here in not-so-sunny Cornwall.

It's unbelievable. Every time I want to do something CJ-wise I'm just turned away at the gate. So I look at what I could do with another network instead.

ABW Ambassador
    Last week they used the excuse that because of payments everything was slow. This week it's even slower..what is their excuse now? Ever since they did that supposed upgrade everything is worse. Now when I try to sort by posting date, it gives me an error. Oh, of course that was back when I could even get in to my account.

And remember Kiddies........
    Quote Originally Posted by rem
    Last week they used the excuse that because of payments everything was slow. This week it's even slower..what is their excuse now? Ever since they did that supposed upgrade everything is worse. Now when I try to sort by posting date, it gives me an error. Oh, of course that was back when I could even get in to my account.

this downgrade is just the first of a series to totally bankrupt the CJ publishers. The CJ linch gang .......... is scarring me off too!!

I think it is time to write the Wall street Journal and clue the real people in on this crap!! How about Motley Fool?? Meanwhile, I am pulling the plug on all my PPC ads...... I can't afford NOT to know what I am NOT selling or having STOLEN from me........ blah blah blah........... 2 weeks out of every month, CJ keeps you guessing. I would be totally emabarrassed and ashamed if I was CEO or CFO of CJ........... Unless I was getting rich!!!! Hummnnn???

For example, yesterday I had nearly 6,000 Ebay clicks but not a single registration. That falls far outside the range of realistic possibilities.
    eBay Registrations and bids were absent from my account as well yesterday. I wonder if eBay is having trouble on top of CJ, or if their batched data is stuck in the pipeline somewhere.

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread